HM3 trial not working on Zoom?

Default HM3 trial not working on Zoom?

Im testing Zoom, and HM is saving hands but now showing me HUDs in the trial version, is it normal? Normal tables are showing HUD perfectly.

Ive opened HM3 first than PS lobby in the second attempt (first one i opened PS first), but still not working.

Am i doing something wrong?

Srry for my english.

Please reproduce the problem and:

a) Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, Tools - Import details - Live Play and Errors, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site - https://time.is/ - visible in the screen shot.
    - Close HM3 and the Holdem Manager Server icon in the system tray. *
    - If it is not running or fully launched please open your Windows Task Manager and right-click - End Task on 'Holdem Manager 3', *'HM3 HUD' and 'HoldemManager.Server' if you see them. *
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*

b)*Click Start - All Apps - Holdem Manager 3 - 'Copy HM3 Log Files to Desktop'

c) Then zip and attach** all (Ctrl+A - Right-Click - Send to - Compressed (zipped) folder) files in that folder to this same support ticket with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you are having. *Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page - https://support.holdemmanager.com/user/mytickets/
    * All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31).* It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

**If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like or dropbox, then right-click - 'copy dropbox link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. *If you have any problems with dropbox please try using google drive or filedropper.com instead.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)