Range Wizard - New HM3 App early beta access available!
    HM Q.A & Testing Manager random's Avatar

Default Range Wizard - New HM3 App early beta access available!

If you are interesting in trying out our upcoming tool for analyzing player's ranges, please contact us at support@holdemmanager.com, with a subject "Range Wizard Beta".

Paid HM3 license is required to get access to HM Apps.

The Current Player doesn't appears to me, it's blank and I can't change.

What site is the current/active player from? What do you see on step 6 of the tutorial for 'current player'?

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

Please also include the actual database for testing.
    - Please create a HM3 backup via the Tools - Backup Database menu then zip/upload that file to dropbox and send us a public download link in the same ticket
    - If you have any problems with dropbox try using google drive or filedropper.com.
    - Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

Default cannot change

hi i am facing the same difficulty. it's all blank https://9appsapk.me/https://vidmateapp.info/
    Last edited by katesmith1304; 03-28-2020 at 10:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by katesmith1304 View Post
    hi i am facing the same difficulty. it's all blank
    Please follow the instructions posted directly above your post:

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

Please also include the actual database for testing.
    - Please create a HM3 backup via the Tools - Backup Database menu then zip/upload that file to dropbox and send us a public download link in the same ticket
    - If you have any problems with dropbox try using google drive or filedropper.com.
    - Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.