problem to connect PostgreSQL

Default problem to connect PostgreSQL

I am not able to access my HM2. Do the following messages appear?

HM2 - ERRO 09-03-2020.jpegHM2 - ERRO1 09-03-2020.jpeg

can you help me?

ty

This is usually a firewall or windows update issue and the following guide gives a step by step guide:
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rt+PostgreSQL+

Please duplicate the issue and send us log files with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:
    - Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel - System & Security - Administrative Tools or Start - Search - 'Event Viewer') - Windows Logs - Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (Save All Events As...) and compress*/attach that file to this support ticket.
    - Please send your \HM2Logs folder files as well - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

*When sending any files please zip them (right-click - send to - compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then right-click - 'copy dropbox link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

HM3 does not use postgresql. Have you tried it?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

thanks for the answer, I checked the windows update and noticed that there was an update pending, I performed the update and after I entered the HM2 and it worked normally.

Thank you

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by joaolucas1967 View Post
    thanks for the answer, I checked the windows update and noticed that there was an update pending, I performed the update and after I entered the HM2 and it worked normally.

Thank you
    Thank you very much for solving the problem, now I will be more attentive to the windows update!

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)