2.0.0.8699 - Beta Release Thread - PartyPoker update - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Heleos View Post
    Rather even I will use "Cashout Net" = "Net Won USD" + "Cashout" for general reports.
    But what about cash result graph? Is there any way to use Cashout Net instead of Net won for it?
    No, HM3 had already been released when we added the cashout support so HM2 only got the new stats. All development of new features, tools and game type support will be focused on HM3. We will continue to support HM2 for bug fixes and parser updates until an end of life (“EOL”) date for HM2. We have not yet determined an EOL date for HM2; however, it will remain supported until at least October 15, 2020.

HM3 v3.1.2.64036+ has full PokerStars Cashout support. HM2 support will be more limited than the current HM3 Beta support which includes additional PokerStars cashout hands specific stats and related modifications to the HM3 Beta filters, the replayer, and the handviewer. Please see the HM3 PokerStars Cashout Support FAQ for more information - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...ashout-support

Default Problem with HM2 Replayer with Betclic (Ipoker) HH

Hello,

I have the same problem with the Replayer of Betclic (Ipoker FR) HH. Actually I'm Using HM2 v 2.0.0.8695.
    I followed your instructions : Delete "TableElements.xml" into C:\Users\%Username%\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\ Config\Replayer (0 Hidden Files). After that, I closed HM2 and restarted it but nothing happen when I try to replay a Betclic HH...
    It's working well with PartyPoker HH very and a new file appear in Replayer Folder when I open one of them but nothing with Betclic HH.

What can I do ?

Bests Regards,

Vincent.

I have not been able to reproduce this.

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and zip/attach your HM2Logs folder with screenshots and a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM2Archive\2016\07\31).

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. *If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then click 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' *and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com or google drive.
    - https://help.dropbox.com/files-folde...utside-dropbox
    - https://support.google.com/drive/ans...DDesktop&hl=en
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Не открываются руки в реплеере? с чем может быть связано? Как только поставил 8695 версию.

Do not open your hands in the replayer? what can be connected with? As soon as I installed the 8695 version
    Last edited by fozzy71; 06-02-2020 at 09:49 AM. Reason: added translation in quote block

same problem here.
    out of nowhere i canīt mark Hands andymore and Replayer does not open.
    guess it is the same problem as everyone had in this thread.
    is there a solution yet?

Quote Originally Posted by benjoss7 View Post
    Не открываются руки в реплеере? с чем может быть связано? Как только поставил 8695 версию.
    Quote Originally Posted by manic0712 View Post
    same problem here.
    .....and Replayer does not open.
    guess it is the same problem as everyone had in this thread.
    is there a solution yet?
    If you hover over the HM2 icon in the taskbar can you see the 'peek' window of the replayer? If yes, it is open but got moved outside your monitor borders.

Please follow this FAQ to fix the problem with windows moving off screen:
    http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windo...eyboard-trick/

Note: You may have to use the Ctrl key with the Arrow keys or Mouse to get it to start moving.

If you continue to have problems:

If you want to reset the replayer to default size/position:

- Close HM2
    - Open your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager in a text editor.
    - If your Windows is hiding known file extensions the file will simply be called 'holdemmanager'.
    - If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...es+in+Windows+
    - Look for the 'WindowStates' section and DELETE this entire line, which should be the first line in that section:

Key Name="Replayer" Value="0|396|1027|863|Normal" /

Save/close the file and restart HM2.

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and send your HM2Logs folder with screenshots and a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing, with a link to this thread and your forum name.

out of nowhere i canīt mark Hands anymore
    i) Please try to vacuum/analyze and reindex your database.

ii) If you continue to have problems, try the following:

Try creating a new DataBase and import a small portion of your \HM2Archive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB.

If the new database seems to work properly, it sounds like your database might be corrupt. Please continue to use the new database and import the rest of your hands using the steps above. This is why regular backups are a good idea. If your database becomes corrupt you can restore a backup and only have to import the most recent hands (that were played after the backup was created) and edit any tournament results if necessary. I recommend keeping at least the most recent 2 or 3 backups in case the most recent one does not restore properly you can try the previous backup.

Here is a FAQ explaining how to backup your database and all settings in one easy step.

iii) If none of that helps please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

hi there!

since the last ipoker update i installed this version of hm2. works fine on regular cash game tables but on speed tables there is no HUD for me. though i can see all hands are imported meanwhile at the tables it says waiting for hands...

any idea of what to do?

Did you run the update?

i) Please try to vacuum/analyze and reindex your database - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...29#maintenance

ii) If you continue to have problems, try the following:

Try creating a new DataBase and import a small portion of your \HM2Archive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...y+played+hands

If the new database seems to work properly, it sounds like your database might be corrupt. Please continue to use the new database and import the rest of your hands using the steps above. This is why regular backups are a good idea. If your database becomes corrupt you can restore a backup and only have to import the most recent hands (that were played after the backup was created) and edit any tournament results if necessary. I recommend keeping at least the most recent 2 or 3 backups in case the most recent one does not restore properly you can try the previous backup.

Here is a FAQ explaining how to backup your database and all settings in one easy step - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...onfigs+work%3F

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and zip/attach your HM2Logs folder with screenshots and a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Did you run the update?
    I don't get you! What do you mean??

Ofc i updated the ipoker client and ofc i updated the hm2. You think i downloaded the update exe and thought it is fine?!
    I am far from smart but not that dumb

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Did you run the update?
    I don't get you! What do you mean??

Ofc i updated the ipoker client and ofc i updated the hm2. You think i downloaded the update exe and thought it is fine?! I ran that shit!
    I am far from smart but not that dumb