2.0.0.8699 - Beta Release Thread - PartyPoker update - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Toreds85 View Post
    Hi,

My standard number of players is somehow always set to 9 when entering a 6m zoom table on pokerstars.dk, so I have to change it manually to 6 every time I open a new zoom table. Any way to have the standard changed to 6? I have the latest downloaded beta in use
    Hi,

My standard number of players is somehow always set to 9 when entering a 6m zoom table on pokerstars.dk, so I have to change it manually to 6 every time I open a new zoom table. Any way to have the standard changed to 6? I have the latest downloaded beta in use
    When entering a 6m zoom table on pokerstars.dk the standard number of players is always 9, so I have to change it manually in HUD options on every table I open. Can I set the standard number to be 6 in stead?
    Please create a support ticket via the Contact Support link and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread. In the ticket send all the following:

Please follow the instructions in this FAQ and reply back with the answers to the 12 questions in that FAQ. Those answers should help us quickly identify your issue, skipping questions will just mean we have to ask again in the next email and will delay the resolution of the issue.

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu.

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screenshot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*
    - Close HM2 and send your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing.

* All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.* It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

After the update i cant open the replayer in HEM2 - its just not opening anymore.
    I downgraded to the former version 8673 and it worked again. After that i re-updated to 8695 and the replayer is not working again.

And without updating, my ipoker hands are messe up like at the previous posters.

What can i do?

Thanks and regards
    Last edited by sarald; 04-22-2020 at 03:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sarald View Post
    After the update i cant open the replayer in HEM2 - its just not opening anymore.
    I downgraded to the former version 8673 and it worked again. After that i re-updated to 8695 and the replayer is not working again.

And without updating, my ipoker hands are messe up like at the previous posters.

What can i do?

Thanks and regards
    Please close HM2 and delete the files in the following folder:

C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Co nfig\Replayer

If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...es+in+Windows+

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and send your HM2Logs folder with screenshots and a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing, with a link to this thread and your forum name.

Quote Originally Posted by sarald View Post

What can i do?

Thanks and regards
    I have the same problem

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenight View Post
    I have the same problem
    Follow the instructions in the post directly above yours:

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post

If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...es+in+Windows+

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and send your HM2Logs folder with screenshots and a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing, with a link to this thread and your forum name.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post

I tried that and it did not help. Interestingly, the folder also doesn't get recreated.

This is the exception from the log, seems like there's a problem with the format string:

Code:
    13:27:30.175 [Analyze Usage:1 - PopoutReplayer.OnShowReplayerCommandEvent] [[HighPriority] ] System.TypeInitializationException: Der Typeninitialisierer für "HMClass.IPokerImporter" hat eine Ausnahme verursacht. ---> System.FormatException: Die Zeichenfolge wurde nicht als gültiges DateTime erkannt.
       bei System.DateTimeParse.Parse(String s, DateTimeFormatInfo dtfi, DateTimeStyles styles)
       bei System.Convert.ToDateTime(String value)
       bei HMClass.IPokerImporter..cctor()
       --- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung ---
       bei HMClass.IPokerImporter.AdjustForUncalledBet(String hand, HandDetails hd, IDictionary`2 playerWinnings, IDictionary`2 returnedBets, IDictionary`2 playerPutInLastStreet)
       bei HMClass.IPokerImporter.ProcessHand(String hand, String filename)
       bei HMClass.Hand.GetStandardizedHandString(String HandLines, String Filename)
       bei HoldemManager.Infrastructure.Events.Poker.ShowReplayerCommandEventArgs.get_HandHistories()
       bei HoldemManager.Infrastructure.Controls.Replayer.PopoutReplayer.OnShowReplayerCommandEvent(ShowReplayerCommandEventArgs args)

Got issue for HM2 2.0.0.8695

Pokerstars + option "All-in cash out" turned on. For example, coin flip preflop (100bb vs 100bb), I'm using cash out and my opponent wins.
    In fact I receive ~100bb back, but HM2 counts this hand as lost (in reports net won = "-100bb") and green line goes does.

here is summary details from hand history for one of these hands:

*** SHOW DOWN ***
    [OPPONENT] collected $9.63 from pot
    [HERO] cashed out the hand for $4.23 | Cash Out Fee $0.04

*** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot $10.05 | Rake $0.42
    Seat 1: [OPPONENT] (button) showed [Js Qs] and won ($9.63) with a straight, Nine to King
    Seat 2: [HERO] (small blind) showed [8h 8d] and lost with two pair, Nines and Eights (cashed out).
    Last edited by Heleos; 04-27-2020 at 11:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chl View Post
    I tried that and it did not help. Interestingly, the folder also doesn't get recreated.

This is the exception from the log, seems like there's a problem with the format string:

Code:
    13:27:30.175 [Analyze Usage:1 - PopoutReplayer.OnShowReplayerCommandEvent] [[HighPriority] ] System.TypeInitializationException: Der Typeninitialisierer für "HMClass.IPokerImporter" hat eine Ausnahme verursacht. ---> System.FormatException: Die Zeichenfolge wurde nicht als gültiges DateTime erkannt.
       bei System.DateTimeParse.Parse(String s, DateTimeFormatInfo dtfi, DateTimeStyles styles)
       bei System.Convert.ToDateTime(String value)
       bei HMClass.IPokerImporter..cctor()
       --- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung ---
       bei HMClass.IPokerImporter.AdjustForUncalledBet(String hand, HandDetails hd, IDictionary`2 playerWinnings, IDictionary`2 returnedBets, IDictionary`2 playerPutInLastStreet)
       bei HMClass.IPokerImporter.ProcessHand(String hand, String filename)
       bei HMClass.Hand.GetStandardizedHandString(String HandLines, String Filename)
       bei HoldemManager.Infrastructure.Events.Poker.ShowReplayerCommandEventArgs.get_HandHistories()
       bei HoldemManager.Infrastructure.Controls.Replayer.PopoutReplayer.OnShowReplayerCommandEvent(ShowReplayerCommandEventArgs args)
    This could be caused by cultural conflicts in the software. You will just need to reset the culture info.

1) Please open Windows control panel.
    2) Open Region-Language
    3) Change your region to English (United States)
    4) Change your location to United States

Change all time, numerical and financial settings to default. Do not use any customized ones.

https://www.isunshare.com/windows-10...indows-10.html

Afterwards, you can set it back to your standard setting.

Please update to this version
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...pdate_8695.exe

Please duplicate the issue and send us log files with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:
    - Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel - System & Security - Administrative Tools or Start - Search - 'Event Viewer') - Windows Logs - Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (Save All Events As...) and compress*/attach that file to this support ticket.
    - Please send your \HM2Logs folder files as well - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

*When sending any files please zip them (right-click - send to - compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then right-click - 'copy dropbox link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by Heleos View Post
    Got issue for HM2 2.0.0.8695

Pokerstars + option "All-in cash out" turned on. For example, coin flip preflop (100bb vs 100bb), I'm using cash out and my opponent wins.
    In fact I receive ~100bb back, but HM2 counts this hand as lost (in reports net won = "-100bb") and green line goes does.

here is summary details from hand history for one of these hands:

*** SHOW DOWN ***
    [OPPONENT] collected $9.63 from pot
    [HERO] cashed out the hand for $4.23 | Cash Out Fee $0.04

*** SUMMARY ***
    Total pot $10.05 | Rake $0.42
    Seat 1: [OPPONENT] (button) showed [Js Qs] and won ($9.63) with a straight, Nine to King
    Seat 2: [HERO] (small blind) showed [8h 8d] and lost with two pair, Nines and Eights (cashed out).
    Add the cashout stats. Click Stats in reports on the upper left and search for cashout. Add these stats to the report.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Add the cashout stats. Click Stats in reports on the upper left and search for cashout. Add these stats to the report.
    Rather even I will use "Cashout Net" = "Net Won USD" + "Cashout" for general reports.
    But what about cash result graph? Is there any way to use Cashout Net instead of Net won for it?