Notecaddy is not showing groups and notes on HM3

Default Notecaddy is not showing groups and notes on HM3

Hello,
    I have just installed and configured my all stakes HM3 and added notecaddy with NCE MTT pack. It made a ton of notes which can bee seen at notecaddy's player notes tab, but in HM3's notes I can only see a main and a PF group without any stats. Tried to reinstall my HM3, did not help. Is it a known issue?

I attached 3 screenshots about this problem, maybe they can help to resolve this issue.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi,

Thank you for reporting the issue. I have let the developer know. Until this is fixed, you can still see the notes in the normal popups (by clicking on different stats you can open different popups with matching notes).

Hi,

Any updates, please?

Quote Originally Posted by csiga666 View Post
    Hello,
    I have just installed and configured my all stakes HM3 and added notecaddy with NCE MTT pack. It made a ton of notes which can bee seen at notecaddy's player notes tab, but in HM3's notes I can only see a main and a PF group without any stats. Tried to reinstall my HM3, did not help. Is it a known issue?

I attached 3 screenshots about this problem, maybe they can help to resolve this issue.
    Only certain stats from NoteCaddy Edge packages are set to show in the PlayerOverview stat. If we put all stats eligible to show in that area it's just a bit too much of a disorganized mess imo. We put our stats to show in related popups instead.

However, it is completely configurable. If you open a stat in NoteCaddy you can go to the "HUD Options" tab and select "Show in the notes popup" for that stat. Then it will be eligible to show in the PlayerOverview area.

https://gyazo.com/48c9c747316fa8d3498a6111bc4c2b3b