Trobles with Notecaddy beta for HM3
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Trobles with Notecaddy beta for HM3

Notecaddy is not working well. There are several issues:

1. Some rules are not working properly well. Same rules that I had no problem with in the HM2. For example: openRaise from small blind while Hero is on big blind.

2. I can not change the note output. I've tried several times, but the app don't save the changes. Obviously I choose "Yes, save" when I closing the tab.

3. Yesterday I could not even open the Notecaddy in HM3. Today I can.

Versions:

HM2 2.0.0.8673 - with Notecaddy 2.6.0.14
    HM3 3.1.7.5706 - with Notecaddy 2.9.0.9

I hope you can give some information to solve some of those problems.

Thank you very much

Hi,

I was able to create the 'open raise from SB while Hero is in BB' note without any issues. Please try again with version 2.9.0.10. And if you still see problems, attach a few hands and a note so I can try to reproduce the issue. Note that there is currently a problem when editing a saved note - if you change something without also changing the note's name, changes won't be saved.

Additionally, I've tried to create a new note manually (following the definition that I already have), but I couldn't find the "Previous action" tab. So I don't know how to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by MassaTheChamp View Post
    Hi,

I was able to create the 'open raise from SB while Hero is in BB' note without any issues. Please try again with version 2.9.0.10. And if you still see problems, attach a few hands and a note so I can try to reproduce the issue. Note that there is currently a problem when editing a saved note - if you change something without also changing the note's name, changes won't be saved.
    I answered twice to your reply but only one get posted.

I've tried Notecaddy 2.9.0.10 and the problem is not solved.

I use the seek command (by right-clicking on the definition) and it shows wrong opportunities and wrong successes. It doesn't care if I am in the big blind. It takes opportunities and successes even when I am not in the big blind.

Previous Action tab has been removed. It is not needed- the top action in an action sequence happens first and so forth.

Try to make the Pre Flop action sequence in the following manner:
    - for the first action select 'Post Big Blind' and 'Player had to be the HERO'
    - if you want to remove limps then create another action and select 'Call' and 'Action had to NOT happen'
    - for the final action select 'Raise', 'Player had to be the note recipient' and choose Small Blind under Position dropdown menu

Note that there is a problem with the latest version - if you're going to be editing a note and not creating a new one, the changes won't be saved unless you also edit the note's name.
    I've also attached this definition here. You can import it and check if you still get successes that you shouldn't get.
    SB_PFR_BB_Hero.xml

Previous Action tab has been removed. It is not needed- the top action in an action sequence happens first and so forth.

- if you want to remove limps then create another action and select 'Call' and 'Action had to NOT happen'
    - for the final action select 'Raise', 'Player had to be the note recipient' and choose Small Blind under Position dropdown menu

Note that there is a problem with the latest version - if you're going to be editing a note and not creating a new one, the changes won't be saved unless you also edit the note's name.
    I've also attached this definition here. You can import it and check if you still get successes that you shouldn't get.
    SB_PFR_BB_Hero.xml
    I've imported your note definition. When I've tried to "seek" for examples in the definition options Notecaddy froze and I had to close it.

I've noticed that I only can modify definitions that Notecaddy already have or that I made on my own. I've tried to modify imported definitions and it was impossible. The program froze every time.

SB_PFR_BB_Hero.xml

Your definition works!

But now I have to check the rest of the definitions that I have. It seems that all definitions that use the "Previous action" tab are not working. And everytime that I try to change everything I have to change the name, but I also have to proceed to recreate the notes and restart the program (Notecaddy and HM3), which is very annoying.

And I don't even know how to change the note output.

Anyway, thank you very much for your help.

I've replied to the thread before but I guess it's not gonna be posted.

I've used the definition you've attached and it works!

Now I'm trying to test the rest of the definitions.

It seems that all that use the "previous action" tab aren't working.

And I still have to know how to change the "note output"

Thank you very much for your patience