Why happen this on HM3 , why show me this error

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Why happen this on HM3 , why show me this error

Hi today in my session show this message twice.

[Saved and removed image as it had your email address visible]

I put send 2 times but not sure if help me in somenthing, or what need to send to help me to fix it or discover what I need to do to this stop happening.
    Message say to put what Im doing , I doing normal grind like 12-14 tables and this happening and my HM3 close.

Any idea ?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by fozzy71; 02-27-2020 at 10:10 AM. Reason: removed image for privacy reasons

Quote Originally Posted by Padrinobta1 View Post
    Hi today in my session show this message twice.

[Saved and removed image as it had your email address visible]

I put send 2 times but not sure if help me in somenthing, or what need to send to help me to fix it or discover what I need to do to this stop happening.
    Message say to put what Im doing , I doing normal grind like 12-14 tables and this happening and my HM3 close.

Any idea ?

For future reference:

Those go to our 'Crash Logs' inbox that our QA/Testing Manager reviews. You can see the support tickets that were generated from the logs you sent on our support site. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page. You could also click 'Don't Send' and then send us the logs manually so they arrive in one of our level 1 support ticket inboxes that we have more employee's monitoring.

The last set of logs you sent created ticket number 468351. That was a HUD 'APITimeout' issue for the HUD not updating for one hand, it wasn't a hard crash exception that would have closed HM3 on it's own. Did the HUD keep working after you sent those logs? Did the HM3 software completely shut down?

It appears, from the server log, that something other than HM3 on your system was using up all of your RAM:

Code:
    2020/02/26 16:00:13.052 [34] [HoldemManager.Server:PerformanceInfo:LogInfo(58)] [Info] [Server CPU: 16.06%, Mem: 1666.5Mb] [Total CPU: 55.6%, Mem: 13999.54Mb] [GC %: 0.07%]
    Something slowed down your PC and/or it froze for 15 seconds. There was Tournament Detection and import of a single hand that took 15 seconds because of it which prevented the HUD from loading up fast enough.

Did you have the HM3 Hand History Viewer open often/constantly during this session? Were you on the Live Play view with the Auto Refresh option enabled the whole session, or switching between views and reports?

The next time you are playing and open your Windows Task Manager 'Memory' tab and sort the 'Memory' column in descending order of RAM use to see what is using your system resources. If the issue happens again take a screenshot of the Task Manager and your tables + HM3, then send us the screenshotsin a new support ticket and zip + attach your \Desktop\HM3logs\ folder files as instructed in this FAQ. with a detailed description of what you were doing during the session, what exactly happened, and what you were doing immediately before the issue happened.

Can also you zip/send us your hands from yesterday so we can test those hands to see if it could be something specific to some of those WPN hands please?

Please create a support ticket with a link to this thread and your forum username.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then click 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com or google drive.

Did the HUD keep working after you sent those logs?
    Yeah still working , but very slow.

Did the HM3 software completely shut down?
    Yeah.

Did you have the HM3 Hand History Viewer open often/constantly during this session?
    No I dont.

Were you on the Live Play view with the Auto Refresh option enabled the whole session, or switching between views and reports?
    Normally not use when Im playing

Thanks for support.