Winamax anonymous / regular tables

Default Winamax anonymous / regular tables

Hey there,

I just bought HM3, looks like a great product !

I have one issue though. I play a lot on Winamax.fr and this site has the particularity to run both anonymous and non anonymous tables.

I know that I can double click on everyone stats to swich it to session stat (that's what I do), but honestly it is a pain in the a** when multitabling a bunch .

Since it makes close to no sense to have lifetime stats on "Incognito 1", "Incognito 2" etc... on the HUD, would it be possible to make it "session stats" by default on anonymous tables (not the non anonymous ones obv) ?

I would apreciate it so much !

(maybe something already exists, but I could not find it)

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-3368 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Default manage HUD with anonymous CG tables

Hi, thanks; that's done.

I have many questions related to that point :

- when double-click on the HUD to display session stats, color goes dark and some stats are not easy to read; could I set a personnal background's color to avoid that (I mean the background's color after dbl clk)?

- when, for example, the player "Incognito 5" leaves and another come, HUD came back to all stats for this label; OK, that's even a great indicator in case of I didn't notice the player's change. But when I'm double clicking to have fresh stats about vilain, I'm actually not able to have a full reset, it mixes it with the previous player's stats (hM2 was OK with that, and in some cases that could be useful too on not ano tables), is there a way to do ?

because it's an huge errors' inducing factor.

- is there a way, or do you plan to implement it, to set a trigger for player's changement detection, to reset it in an automated way ? (there's a rare buggy case : when the stack size of the leaving player is exactly the same than the new one. Possibility to handle that ? )

Thanks for yours words.
    Last edited by etiennem; 03-26-2020 at 06:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by etiennem View Post
    Hi, thanks; that's done.

I have many questions related to that point :

- when double-click on the HUD to display session stats, color goes dark and some stats are not easy to read; could I set a personnal background's color to avoid that (I mean the background's color after dbl clk)?
    You can edit the background color and opacity in the HUD - HUD Editor menu. The 'Group Properties' are for all the stats in that group/panel, and the Item Properties are for stat specific settings.

- when, for example, the player "Incognito 5" leaves and another come, HUD came back to all stats for this label; OK, that's even a great indicator in case of I didn't notice the player's change. But when I'm double clicking to have fresh stats about vilain, I'm actually not able to have a full reset, it mixes it with the previous player's stats (hM2 was OK with that, and in some cases that could be useful too on not ano tables), is there a way to do ?

because it's an huge errors' inducing factor.

- is there a way, or do you plan to implement it, to set a trigger for player's changement detection, to reset it in an automated way ? (there's a rare buggy case : when the stack size of the leaving player is exactly the same than the new one. Possibility to handle that ? )

Thanks for yours words.
    Both of these issues will be addressed when the developers work on the HMT-3368 issue I mentioned above.

Hi, thx for responding.

IMO that doesn't sound like a big deal to attribute a mouse's-click-pattern to reset the stats of the session.

In fact that was working perfectly in HM2, by double click.

Double click on the HUD is actually attribute to zero method.

Why don't implement the old function into the new soft ?
    For me it'll be an hhhuuuugggeee worth increase.

Thx for reading

[edit after response below] : ok, i didn't understand correctly, thanks for explanation, cheers
    Last edited by etiennem; 03-30-2020 at 12:19 PM.

Hi, thx for responding.

IMO that doesn't sound like a big deal to attribute a mouse's-click-pattern to reset the stats of the session.

In fact that was working perfectly in HM2, by double click.

Double click on the HUD is actually attribute to zero method.

Why don't implement the old function into the new soft ?
    For me it'll be an hhhuuuugggeee worth increase.

Thx for reading
    The double click to reset IS a HM3 function also, it just isn't working properly for Winamax Incognito tables currently. I just tested it on a stars play money table and the left double click works to reset session stats, as does the right click menu method. I just spoke to our QA/Testing Manager and he said he would talk to the developers to get this HMT-3368 ticket moved up to the top of the list to be worked on once a developer has some time for it.