Pokerstars and session stats

Default Pokerstars and session stats

Hi,

I did read that pokerstars only save session stats when use hud. So the data from other players or my stats i did play ex last week will not be saved?

I do see that some data that been saved from alots of players so i guess something been saved

Because i played more then +1800 hands on pokerstars but only get 14 hands registered (see picture) And some other players i do see +150 hands on the stats

ooo.jpg
    Last edited by G0ldfever; 02-24-2020 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Sorry missed that one

I do not see any images attached to your post but it was a 'moderated post' that I had to remove so the images could have been stripped by our security software when it decided to set this post to be checked before being approved.

The database records all your (and opponents) stats for all players for all hands you play versus them. Your own 'Hero' HUD will only show session stats but the HUD for opponents should show lifetime stats if you are using the default HUD Filters.

Hero: HM3 is designed to only show your session stats in the HUD at each table. As your own number of hands increases your lifetime stats don't change much if at all between hands but your image at each individual table may vary considerably depending on the cards you've been dealt and/or your opponents. If you want to see your lifetime stats for analysis purposes you can do so in your HM3 reports.

Opponents: Did you edit any of the HUD - HUD Options? Those settings can drastically change what the HUD shows at the table. Do your HUD Options - Filters appear the same as the default ones in the linked image here? If not, change them so they do.

If that doesn't fix the issues, please reproduce the problem and attach a screenshot to a support ticket showing the HUD, the Report for one of the selected players with the problems, and pictures of the HUD Options Filters and attach your \HM3logs files as explained in this FAQ.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    I do not see any images attached to your post but it was a 'moderated post' that I had to remove so the images could have been stripped by our security software when it decided to set this post to be checked before being approved.

The database records all your (and opponents) stats for all players for all hands you play versus them. Your own 'Hero' HUD will only show session stats but the HUD for opponents should show lifetime stats if you are using the default HUD Filters.

Hero: HM3 is designed to only show your session stats in the HUD at each table. As your own number of hands increases your lifetime stats don't change much if at all between hands but your image at each individual table may vary considerably depending on the cards you've been dealt and/or your opponents. If you want to see your lifetime stats for analysis purposes you can do so in your HM3 reports.

Opponents: Did you edit any of the HUD - HUD Options? Those settings can drastically change what the HUD shows at the table. Do your HUD Options - Filters appear the same as the default ones in the linked image here? If not, change them so they do.

If that doesn't fix the issues, please reproduce the problem and attach a screenshot to a support ticket showing the HUD, the Report for one of the selected players with the problems, and pictures of the HUD Options Filters and attach your \HM3logs files as explained in this FAQ.

Okey, I play zoom table often. So is there any hud settings that is better then others?

ooo.jpg

I play zoom table. Is there any speciell settings for that?

Show us the HUD Options - General Settings screenshot.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Is that HUD for your Hero or for an opponent?

We need (a) that image and a screenshot of that player's stats from the By Stakes Reports sent without the name blurred out and (b) a screenshot the HUD Options Filters image sent in a support ticket with (c) your \Desktop\HM3logs from that session and (d) we need to know if the player in the image showing too few hands is your hero or an opponent. We can then review the images, the logs, and even test/review your HUD configs/profiles by loading them into our HM3 installations.

Default lifetime stats

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post

Hi where exactly can I see my lifetime stats?
    "If you want to see your lifetime stats for analysis purposes you can do so in your HM3 reports."

There is no option to view lifetime hero stats in the replayer currently. It was possible in early testing but it caused performance issues so we had to disable it at that time.

Note: There is a method to enable it manually but it can cause performance issues as mentioned, and it will also cause the live hero HUD to behave the same way which would mean losing the ability to see your table image/stats at each table which you may not like (and it could also cause performance issues when playing live). If you want the instructions on how to do this, we posted them on our forums.

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-1428 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)