Had to Reinstall ACR, HM3 update at same time, now tables are not found

Default Had to Reinstall ACR, HM3 update at same time, now tables are not found

I had a 114mb update on acr when i opened it today, upon finishing I kept recieving an odd "directory not found" error when i tried to open. I couldn't succesfully install to my C drive either when i went to reinstall it, but it did go to my D drive and the client was now working again. Yes I have save hand histories setting on, confirmed the hand histories are being saved here from the client, and confirmed this folder is in the "auto import folders" list in HM3.
    For clarity D:\AmericasCardroom/handHistory is listed and checked off in HM3, and this is the folder ACR is set to save in and i have confirmed that. At the same time this occured HM3 updated, possible a beta update. I'm not sure what else to do but guess I am going to try to figure out why the C drive install was not succesful for ACR? The drive is not full just the installer gave an obscure error.

Edit: I have also confirmed I have the correct player name selected in HM3

I had a 114mb update on acr when i opened it today, upon finishing I kept recieving an odd "directory not found" error when i tried to open.
    This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

HMT-4988: WPN Client auto updates fail if HM3 server is running

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4988 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

If you experience this issue you should first close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray. Then uninstall your WPN client from the Windows Add/Remove Programs menu, download the ACR installer and manually install the software again and make sure it is properly configured to match your HM3 x WPN Site Settings.

Disabling the Tools - Settings - General - [ ] 'Keep HM3 running in HUD only mode upon exit' option* can help prevent this problem in the future, until we can fix it properly, but only if you notice the ACR update as soon as it starts and promptly close HM3 so it can close the HM3 server before the ACR auto-update finishes downloading and stars installing/updating itself.

*This is so you can still import hands and use the HUD even if the software is closed.* When HM3 and the server are both closed you can get HM3 to this state using the 'HM3 HUD Only' desktop or start menu shortcut. If you want the import server to close when you close the main HM3 window you have to disable your Tools - Settings - General option to [ ] 'Keep HM3 running in HUD only mode upon exit'.

For clarity D:\AmericasCardroom/handHistory is listed and checked off in HM3, and this is the folder ACR is set to save in and i have confirmed that.
    Are these back and forward slashes a typo or are they what you actually see in both ACR and HM3?

D:\AmericasCardroom/handHistory

The should both be back-slashes like my BCP folder but you have a forward slash between the site name folder and the 'handhistory' folder.

a) First please close HM3 and the HM3 server, and uninstall ACR from your D:\ drive using the Windows Add/Remove Programs menu as I instructed above and then manually reconfigure the hand history folder for the ACR folder.

b) Now open the HM3 Site Settings menu and delete/remove any and all hand history paths for ACR in the WPN sub-menu and try to 'Auto Detect' the path you just configured for WPN. If it doesn't match or the slashes don't match exactly then delete/remove the folder again and manually 'Add' the folder you set up for ACR in step 'a' above.

c) If none of that helps:

Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread.