HM3 3.1.7.0 crashes on startup

Default HM3 3.1.7.0 crashes on startup

Hi! I just updated HM3 3.1.6.0 to the latest 3.1.7.0 version. The program starts fine to the starting screen and starts loading hands. Then nothing happens until the program exits after a while. I remember the same happening with some of the 3.1.6.x beta versions and I had to roll back to 3.1.6.0. Any ideas how to proceed?

Please duplicate the issue and send us log files with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:
    - Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel - System & Security - Administrative Tools or Start - Search - 'Event Viewer') - Windows Logs - Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (Save All Events As...) and compress*/attach that file to this support ticket.

- Close HM3 and the Holdem Manager Server icon in the system tray.
    - If it is not running or fully launched please open your Windows Task Manager and right-click - End Task on 'Holdem Manager 3', 'HM3 HUD' and 'HoldemManager.Server' if you see them.
    - Click Start - All Apps - Holdem Manager 3 - 'Copy HM3 Log Files to Desktop'
    - Then zip* and attach all (Ctrl+A - Right-Click - Send to - Compressed (zipped) folder) files in that folder to a support ticket here with a detailed, step by step, description of what you did before the error. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.

*If the attachments are larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like or dropbox, then right-click - 'copy dropbox link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. *If you have any problems with dropbox please try using google drive instead.