Software updates and/or other activities

Default Software updates and/or other activities

Dear all,

I have purchased HM3 some weeks ago and installed the software on my company laptop.
    Installation of this ( and all other software) requires the admin login and password, a security feature owhich unfortunately has recently been introduced by our IT department.
    Meaning that for every update I'll have to go to IT.
    But somehow it requires this admin rights as well every time I start up my computer and open the software.

Does it mean that the software is constantly updating, having some background activities or whatever else?
    I can obviously not ask our IT department to grant me access on daily basis.

Any idea on how to overcome this issue? Any settings to adapt or...?

Second question, my own stats (in the HUD while playing) are from time to time starting from 0 again. What could be the reason for that and is there a solution?

Thanks a lot in advance!
    Jvd

HM3 requires admin rights to function properly, there is no way around this.

Second question, my own stats (in the HUD while playing) are from time to time starting from 0 again. What could be the reason for that and is there a solution?
    It resets without leaving/switching tables?

HM3 is designed to only show your session stats in the HUD at each table. As your own number of hands increases your lifetime stats don't change much if at all between hands but your image at each individual table may vary considerably depending on the cards you've been dealt and/or your opponents. If you want to see your lifetime stats for analysis purposes you can do so in your HM3 reports.

If the hero HUD is resetting, or villain HUDs showing less stats suddenly, then it is most likely a HUD Filter setting.

Did you edit any of the HUD - HUD Options? *Those settings can drastically change what the HUD shows at the table. *Do your HUD Options - Filters appear the same as the default ones in the linked image here? If not, change them so they do.

If that doesn't fix the issues, please reproduce the problem and attach a screenshot showing the HUD, the Report for one of the selected players with the problems, and pictures of the HUD Options Filters and attach your \HM3logs files as explained in this FAQ.
    Last edited by fozzy71; 02-12-2020 at 10:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post

It resets without leaving/switching tables?

If the hero HUD is resetting, or villain HUDs showing less stats suddenly, then it is most likely a HUD Filter setting.

Did you edit any of the HUD - HUD Options? *Those settings can drastically change what the HUD shows at the table. *Do your HUD Options - Filters appear the same as the default ones in the linked image here? If not, change them so they do.

If that doesn't fix the issues, please reproduce the problem and attach a screenshot showing the HUD, the Report for one of the selected players with the problems, and pictures of the HUD Options Filters and attach your \HM3logs files as explained in this FAQ.
    Yes, it resets without leaving or switching the tables.
    I've had it a few times now that during a session of 45 minutes suddenly after 20 minutes or so my stats restart from 0. Only for hero, villain stats remain.
    No HUD-options were edited. I will check settings and links later on and get back with more information if necessary.

Thanks already!