Cbet Success Report

Default Cbet Success Report

I love this report but in HEM 3 the filter " Flop Cbet possible= True" cannot be removed.
    Could you create an update where we can remove this?
    I loved that feature in HEM2 as it allows to study situations by board texture instead of only considering cbet spots.

Thanks

I am not sure what you mean here. You seem to want to look at Cbet spots, and not Cbet spots. Can you please explain this more.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I would like to use this tool for example to analyze my BB play when I call and see how do I do on A hi, K hi , Q hi boards. Unfortunately because the filter "Cbet-True" is automatically forced I cannot do that. So what i do like about this report is that the only one which displays board texture clearly.

So basically i don't care about cbet spots, just the high card/texture classification and this new version of HEM3 forces the filter "Cbet-True" while the HEM2 one didn't and was useful for above purpose.
    So either a clone of this report without the filter forced or the ability to remove it if requested would be tremendously helpful to me.

HM3 'hard-coded' this filter to the report so it can not be removed. When you first open the report it is not visible but there is a bug with this (all) report(s) where they can become visible:

HMT-4746
    Hard coded filter appears once you add another filter to the report

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4746 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

I am not sure why the HM2 version of this report was unfiltered (in hindsight it doesn't make much sense to me, other than for the reason you stated) but that is just the way it was at this point.

You can add

or (FlopContinuationBetPossible = false)
    to that filter in HM3 to get the results you want but it has to be added with double parentheses like this:

((FlopContinuationBetPossible = true) or (FlopContinuationBetPossible = false))
    because there is a known bug where the hands in the lower hands grid will not show the correct hands for the selected row in the upper half of the report without the extra set of closing parentheses on each end of that whole filter combination.

Last edited by fozzy71; 02-09-2020 at 10:32 AM.