Errors when importing Party Poker hands
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Errors when importing Party Poker hands

Hi guys,

i've just downloaded Party hands, and while importing 16.400 hands i got around 350 errors... The result is that what i'm supposed to win and what i actually did win are really different. HM2 actually shows i've lost money while i've actually made quite a bit. Any ideas how to resolve this issue?

Thanks

They are most likely 350 'Run It Twice' hands which we do not yet support. To be sure, we need you to send some of the original hand history files to us to test importing and determine what is causing the errors.

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM2Archive\2016\07\31).

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. *If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then click 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' *and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com or google drive.

Hey fozzy, thanks for the reply.

It's gotta be the run it twice hands imo... Are those hands completly gone or is 1 run still shown?

They cause import errors, so they don't import any information from those hands. The errors if you check the Import Details or Import History will read as:

Unable to locate player cards (Hand #1578260313838b6alsem7pgc)
    This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5136 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Will do thanks!

I assume hands will retroactively work then if the HH is downloaded and re-imported?

Quote Originally Posted by Kolosej View Post
    Will do thanks!

I assume hands will retroactively work then if the HH is downloaded and re-imported?
    Once it is fixed you will have to update HM3, toggle on the import setting to 'Allow reimport of previously imported hands' and manually import all your hands you have received since they introduced the RIT feature. I believe the RIT feature was released just before Xmas day of 2019.

So it won't ever work on hm2?

We do not have an ETA on HM2.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hi a quick follow up,

I've tried HM3 and my EV winrate is completely different in hm3 and hm2 for party poker FF tables. Which one is to be trusted? The difference is drastic, one shows (without the RIT hands) me being an EV 8bb winner, while the other shows i'm losing -3b over a sample of 30k hands.

Thanks

I feel like i've posted this but it hasn't shown, if i did already please delete.

I've checked party poker hands both in hm2 and hm3, and i have a huge discrepancy in EV winnings... In hm2 it says i'm a +6bb winner over decent sample, in hm3 it says i'm -2ev bb... I play mostly FF tables and i do play shortstacked most of the time. Which ev line should be trusted more?