Creating a NoteCaddy Iso Stat

Default Creating a NoteCaddy Iso Stat

I'm trying to create a NoteCaddy Iso Stat using HM3. I'd like to create a few different ones, but for now I'd be happy to get a simple one working. I'm trying to get a stat for when the Big blind does any form of ISO. I've set the player to be in the big blind and I've defined opportunities by action. I'm uploading screenshots for the main part of the filter 'Action Sequences'.
    Iso-Action Sequences2.PNG

Iso-Action Sequences.PNG

Hi,

You did it correctly. If it is not working, could you attach it here so I can check what's going on?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MassaTheChamp View Post
    Hi,

You did it correctly. If it is not working, could you attach it here so I can check what's going on?

Thanks
    Thanks for your reply. I've attached the ISO stat.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hi,

Thank you for attaching the note. It produces the same result as the note I've created. If you want to see a range in the note (in addition to using it as a stat), you should add $cardrange in the note Description.
    Currently there is a problem with the implicit strength/weakness option. Turning it on, will cause NC to not count instances and opportunities properly, so the stat value may be incorrect.
    Open File / Settings / Note Settings and turn off 'Show results for implicit strength/weakness in notes for appropriate variables' option. Then restart HM, reset the notes and create them again.
    Then you should see correct results for your stat.

Hope this helps

Hi,
    Thanks once again for your help here.
    Sorry for the long delay in responding to this. Was a bit occupied with other stuff. The stat wasn't working when I sent it to you, but have logged back in and tried a table and it worked. I didn't change anything since the last time, so can't explain why, maybe something in one of the recent updates managed to sort out the problem.

edit: I have still got weird stuff happening. I copied that stat and made a few new stats. Firstly I made a stat called Iso-Any which was an exact duplicate of Iso3, except it's not working out that way, doesn't seem to be bringing back the exact same results. Then just to be sure I made another copy of ISO3 stats with the only thing changing being the name and the description and again that brings back a different result from the other 2. I also made some additional ISo Stats by effective size, again these seem to be either incorrect or bringing back no data.

2nd Edit: Is it worth trying out all these stats in HM2 first before trying to do them in HM3? I'm thinking it might be and might just go ahead and try there first.

3rd Edit: It seems like the original stat is working for the session only, the first copy just seems garbage, think the second copy I made MIGHT be working correctly. Very weird.
    Last edited by luckylucky; 02-17-2020 at 04:29 AM.