Popups not showing

Default Popups not showing

Hi!

I Imported my HM2 HUD+popups to HM3. I can see that the Popups got imported when looking under PopupGroups. I can also see that they are assigned to the same stat that it used to be when I click on Item properties and I can also see that they are attached to the right HUD profile. But I can't see the popup during live play or in the replayer.
    If I create new profiles, table groups and popups the problem remains the samre Is there a setting somewhere where you toggle off/on Popups?

HM3 will not list all available popups as an option to use on any/every HUD like HM2 did. You have to open the HUD - HUD Editor and choose the 'Profile:' that has the popups you want to use on another HUD then click the 'Popup Groups' in the upper right corner. Choose the popup you want to export from the 'Group' list window on the left then click the 'disk' icon/button to the right of the 'Delete' button and export the popup/group. Then you change the 'Profile:' and repeat the process to import that popup/group to the other profile - https://www.dropbox.com/s/zkbzh9f1xq...mport.mp4?dl=0
    Last edited by fozzy71; 02-05-2020 at 10:39 AM.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    HM3 will not list all available popups as an option to use on any/every HUD like HM2 did. You have to open the HUD - HUD Editor and choose the 'Profile:' that has the popups you want to use on another HUD then click the 'Popup Groups' in the upper right corner. Choose the popup you want to export from the 'Group' list window on the left then click the 'disk' icon/button to the right of the 'Delete' button and export the popup/group. Then you change the 'Profile:' and repeat the process to import that popup/group to the other profile - https://www.dropbox.com/s/zkbzh9f1xq...mport.mp4?dl=0
    That isn't the problem because the right popup is listed in the Item properties under every stat in the table group . As I said in my previous post I don't get any popups if I create them from scratch either. I think your linked video accidentally gave me the solution though. When you clicked on the stat the popup in the video showed. I have spent the last ten years hoovering over the stat to make the popups visible. Is there a setting to do that in HM3 too?

Quote Originally Posted by Apanage View Post
    .. When you clicked on the stat the popup in the video showed. I have spent the last ten years hoovering over the stat to make the popups visible. Is there a setting to do that in HM3 too?
    We replaced the hover over stat specific popups functionality with the stat details tooltip.* At this point it is not possible to display the assigned stat specific popup instead of the stat details popup on mouse over.* You can only see those popups via left clicking the stat in the HUD you assigned the popup to.*

The assigned internal issue # on this issue is HMT-1361. I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you if/when we have added the hover over functionality for stat specific popups to HM3.