stats not showing on players I've tons of hands on

Default stats not showing on players I've tons of hands on

I keep making new installs due to issues and on this latest occasion after restoring all my data there's one player I've got thousands of hands on but they don't appear in HUD. One player....and no he's not on the select * from players where optimizationstatus != 0 list.

Are you using any customized HUD/Tournament filters?

Make sure the HUD Settings > General Settings > Common Settings > [ ] 'Use session stats' is disabled. Also check the Table HUD Options to be sure it is set to All Hands and not Session Stats.

- HUD Settings > HUD Filters should all be set to '2 to 10' and make sure that both check box options under Filter by limits are checked [x].

- HUD Settings > HUD Filters > Filter by date / numer of hands > 'Include hands newer than X months old' should be set to 120 and 'Use last X hands' should be set to 0.

- HUD Settings > Tournament Filters are all set to '1 to 81+'. Changing these filters to anything other than their default settings will make the HUD Stats change drastically based on the number of players at the table and/or their stack sizes in tournaments.

If that doesn't fix the issues, please reproduce the problem and attach a screenshot - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...re-screenshots - showing the HUD, the Report for one of the selected players with the problems, and pictures of the HUD Filters and Tournament Filters and attach a log file as explained in this FAQ.