Won at showdown when bet river (WSDWBR)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Won at showdown when bet river (WSDWBR)

Won at showdown when bet river (WSDWBR) or W$SD% B River
    Percent of time player wins at showdown when he bet the river

Is this basic stats missing? or am i blind ?
    Can you add also "W$SD% B River SRP"
    Thanks.
    https://prnt.sc/qw59la

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

HMT-4419
    Add 'Won Showdown When Bet River' stat (and variants) to HUD/Reports

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4419 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

HMT-4419
    Add 'Won Showdown When Bet River' stat (and variants) to HUD/Reports

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4419 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.
    This stast will never come, will it?
    Time to UPGRADE to HM2, I should never have used HM3

Quote Originally Posted by Balanced View Post
    This stast will never come, will it?
    Time to UPGRADE to HM2, I should never have used HM3
    HMT-4419 (and HMT-4879) were both closed as a duplicate of:

HMT-4986
    Stat Request: W$SD% After River CBet

This developer ticket is 'On Deck' and if all goes well it should be added in 3 - 4 weeks from now.

W$SD% After River CBet is more specific than w$SD% when bet. are you also planning on w$sd% after donk bet?

i understand it takes a while and is not especially urgent when it just serves as an update patch, but i and im sure many would be willing to pay for premium statistic packages. maybe that would be an incentive for the top guys to grease the wheels a bit to expedite the process? I would be willing to work on it for free if they need some input as to what might be useful and how to construct the statistics. feel free to send a PM.

one very important statistic would be a bit more specific than the one mentioned. it would be bluff efficacy. the classic example case from poker theory would be where a player bets the pot on the river. the optimal ratio would be for them to be bluffing about half the time, and so (ignoring card removal) if when called they w$sd half the time, this would be considered "balanced". (caveat: sometimes they value bet light and get called by better but it's about as good as you can get without introducing a lot of needless complications).

so if on a given hand they bet 100% pot and won 50% of the time when called the statistic would be 1.
    if they bet 50% pot and won 66.6% of the time when called, the statistic would also be 1.
    as it would be if they bet 25% pot and won 80% of the time.

the formula would be very simple: [bet as a % of pot + 1] * [w$sd]
    and then you'd average the score for all instances.

a value of greater than 1 would imply that the person is not bluffing enough (value heavy) and a value of less than 1 would imply the person is bluffing too much.

it would be especially useful if you could filter the statistic for specific bet sizes.
    ie: for river bets that are between 0-0.25x pot, 0.25-0.5x pot, 0.5-0.75xpot, 0.75-1x pot and 1-2.5x pot.
    and you could apply the identical formula for raises on the river.

this particular statistic would not be valuable for flop/turn but i have several other ideas and, as i said before, if you're interested let me know and i can work with your devs to put together a premium package (all i ask for is a free copy ).

HMT-4986

This developer ticket is 'On Deck' and if all goes well it should be added in 3 - 4 weeks from now.
    Please note that its more useful to have it as river bet, rather than river cbet only.

Quote Originally Posted by ragesh91 View Post
    Please note that its more useful to have it as river bet, rather than river cbet only.
    Quote Originally Posted by abbaddabba View Post
    W$SD% After River CBet is more specific than w$SD% when bet. are you also planning on w$sd% after donk bet?
    I added both your comments to HMT-4986 for our QA/Testing Manager and Developer reference when working on this ticket in the future.

i understand it takes a while and is not especially urgent when it just serves as an update patch, but i and im sure many would be willing to pay for premium statistic packages. maybe that would be an incentive for the top guys to grease the wheels a bit to expedite the process? I would be willing to work on it for free if they need some input as to what might be useful and how to construct the statistics. feel free to send a PM.
    We have no plans for 'premium stat packs'. Custom stats for the HUD can be created via NoteCaddy.

one very important statistic would be a bit more specific than the one mentioned. it would be bluff efficacy. the classic example case from poker theory would be where a player bets the pot on the river. the optimal ratio would be for them to be bluffing about half the time, and so (ignoring card removal) if when called they w$sd half the time, this would be considered "balanced". (caveat: sometimes they value bet light and get called by better but it's about as good as you can get without introducing a lot of needless complications).

so if on a given hand they bet 100% pot and won 50% of the time when called the statistic would be 1.
    if they bet 50% pot and won 66.6% of the time when called, the statistic would also be 1.
    as it would be if they bet 25% pot and won 80% of the time.

the formula would be very simple: [bet as a % of pot + 1] * [w$sd]
    and then you'd average the score for all instances.

a value of greater than 1 would imply that the person is not bluffing enough (value heavy) and a value of less than 1 would imply the person is bluffing too much.

it would be especially useful if you could filter the statistic for specific bet sizes.
    ie: for river bets that are between 0-0.25x pot, 0.25-0.5x pot, 0.5-0.75xpot, 0.75-1x pot and 1-2.5x pot.
    and you could apply the identical formula for raises on the river.

this particular statistic would not be valuable for flop/turn but i have several other ideas and, as i said before, if you're interested let me know and i can work with your devs to put together a premium package (all i ask for is a free copy ).
    If you have a new stat you want added to the HM3 reports or HUD without the need for NoteCaddy then please start a new thread dedicated to that stat and I can ask our QA/Testing Manager if it is possible to add, and if he wants it written up as a feature request in our system.

HMT-4986

What's the status in this? It's been 3 months now, & its still not there.

Quote Originally Posted by ragesh91 View Post
    What's the status in this? It's been 3 months now, & its still not there.
    Unfortunately some other projects and issues took developer priority and HMT-4986 was shifted to back to a 'Backlog' status by management. I do not have an estimate for when this issue will be increased again in priority to be resolved.

Default some news?

Unfortunately some other projects and issues took developer priority and HMT-4986 was shifted to back to a 'Backlog' status by management. I do not have an estimate for when this issue will be increased again in priority to be resolved.
    some news¿? i really need this stat! is the 1 more important i saw on pt4 and now i purchase hm3 and cant see this? :/