Won at showdown when bet river (WSDWBR) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by logan1010 View Post
    some news¿? i really need this stat! is the 1 more important i saw on pt4 and now i purchase hm3 and cant see this? :/
    I do not have an estimate for when this issue will be resolved. We do not give estimates until it has been confirmed as implemented/resolved by our testers and the release is imminent.

The only thing I can suggest for now is trying to make your own using NoteCaddy for HM3. NC for HM3 is still in free beta testing for about another week. After it is released on 15Nov for purchase there will still be a free version of NC with limitations.

Default won shodown when river bet

can someone upload or do this stat for me in notecaddy 3?? im trying to do it myself and dont know how to do it. i watched tutorials to do some stat but dunno how to do it in %. only be able to do it when players wins the pot but not count % or hands that player lost hand.

so someone with this stat can attach or upload to any place, that i can download¿¿?? thx alot.

Quote Originally Posted by logan1010 View Post
    can someone upload or do this stat for me in notecaddy 3?? im trying to do it myself and dont know how to do it. i watched tutorials to do some stat but dunno how to do it in %. only be able to do it when players wins the pot but not count % or hands that player lost hand.

so someone with this stat can attach or upload to any place, that i can download¿¿?? thx alot.
    You should ask for help with NoteCaddy stats in the NoteCaddy sub-forum here - https://forums.holdemmanager.com/forumdisplay.php?f=121

Still no sign of this stat becoming available? It's been like 9 months since the 3-4 week timescale was put on this. Seems like a very very useful stat. Would probably just have it as won $ at showdown after aggresive action (so % won after river bet or raise at showdown). Would make it super quick to spot people who just never bluff rivers.

Quote Originally Posted by Min-raiseFTW View Post
    Still no sign of this stat becoming available? It's been like 9 months since the 3-4 week timescale was put on this. Seems like a very very useful stat. Would probably just have it as won $ at showdown after aggresive action (so % won after river bet or raise at showdown). Would make it super quick to spot people who just never bluff rivers.
    I am not sure why but apparently the QA/Testing Manager or one of the developers changed the priority of this from 'On Deck' to 'Backlog' so unfortunately I do not know when this stat might eventually get added.