Starting chips filter

Default Starting chips filter

Hi,
    I am trying to filter for Flash spin and Gos, the easiest way I know of doing this is to use starting chips = 300, a very useful filter btw. This works on most tournaments but some of the tournaments have been saved with a 0 starting stack. As a test, for one of the tournies with a zero starting stack, I got its hand history from PokerStars to make sure nothing was missing, but it didn't update the starting stack to 300.

Edit: I had to delete the tournaments in question, 5 of them and reimport them again, then the starting stack size appeared correctly. I had a look at the hand histories for these tournaments and they don't look any different to the ones that imported correctly in the first place, so it's hard to know exactly what went wrong. As an ex-programmer, hope you don't mind me suggesting that your programmers might want to add an extra check to make sure that the starting stack size is correct, this should be easily done.
    Last edited by luckylucky; 02-01-2020 at 05:28 AM.

When reimporting the hands before you deleted them, did you make sure to toggle on the Force Reimport Hands... setting? If not, it won't update the hands. This same force reimport option is required for updating all IGN grabbed hands with all known hole cards from downloaded IGN client hands, etc. It will parse every imported HH completely, instead of ignoring it completely if it detects a hand from the tournament.

I assume the tournaments were originally imported to HM3 during live play with auto import? If so it could be an auto import specific bug, or it could also be a bug in whatever build you auto or manual imported them to originally that has since been resolved in our latest build that has the new parser updates.

Can you send us the HH/TS files for those 5 tournaments?

Please zip and email the original problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test. We should be able to roll back to previous builds and try some forced auto import testing by dumping the files in a HH folder to see if we can reproduce the issue you are reporting.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    When reimporting the hands before you deleted them, did you make sure to toggle on the Force Reimport Hands... setting? If not, it won't update the hands. This same force reimport option is required for updating all IGN grabbed hands with all known hole cards from downloaded IGN client hands, etc. It will parse every imported HH completely, instead of ignoring it completely if it detects a hand from the tournament.

I assume the tournaments were originally imported to HM3 during live play with auto import? If so it could be an auto import specific bug, or it could also be a bug in whatever build you auto or manual imported them to originally that has since been resolved in our latest build that has the new parser updates.

Can you send us the HH/TS files for those 5 tournaments?

Please zip and email the original problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test. We should be able to roll back to previous builds and try some forced auto import testing by dumping the files in a HH folder to see if we can reproduce the issue you are reporting.
    No, I didn't do the force reimport, didn't know about this feature. Thanks for letting me know.I guess that's what the issue was then. Next time I'll do it that way.