NC.LastShowdownHands
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default NC.LastShowdownHands

This stat seems bugged on HM3. It shows the first 5 showdown hands instead of the most recent 5 (like in HM2).

Is there any way to edit/fix this stat client-side?

Ty

Quote Originally Posted by forumguy View Post
    This stat seems bugged on HM3. It shows the first 5 showdown hands instead of the most recent 5 (like in HM2).

Is there any way to edit/fix this stat client-side?

Ty
    I came here to say exactly this. Very frustrating since the Last Showdown hands get full and no longer create fresh recent ones after a few minutes.

Please fix ASAP!

This stat is now broken for me and no longer working, even after restart. It may occasionally show a showdown or 2 in the first few minutes of my session but then won't show any popups when the card symbol on the HUD is clicked.

Now this LastShowdownHands popup is displaying 20+ hands (most of the time going off the screen) with the player's most recent hand at the very bottom of the list. This happens even at the beginning of the session after the very first showdown hands, so the 20+ hands above the legitimate one are either from random players or from all 'Player 4s' for example on Bovada, I'm not certain.

Is anyone on this forum even reading these bug reports?

HM Q.A & Testing Manager random's Avatar

Thank you for the feedback, we are monitoring all bug reports. We have just released a new version of Notecaddy for HM3 that should resolve the issue with too many hands displaying for the player for Last Showdown and VPIP stats. Please let us know how it works for you in NC 2.8.0.122.

Quote Originally Posted by random View Post
    Thank you for the feedback, we are monitoring all bug reports. We have just released a new version of Notecaddy for HM3 that should resolve the issue with too many hands displaying for the player for Last Showdown and VPIP stats. Please let us know how it works for you in NC 2.8.0.122.
    With the newest 2.8.0.122 version, I can see that there's showdown hands when I click the Notecaddy badge but the popup won't stay open- it's instantly closing on me in probably half a second every time so I can't actually view the hands.

Is this happening to anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by pokerloot View Post
    With the newest 2.8.0.122 version, I can see that there's showdown hands when I click the Notecaddy badge but the popup won't stay open- it's instantly closing on me in probably half a second every time so I can't actually view the hands.
    Still encountering this problem. Is there a fix in the works?

Default still broken

Quote Originally Posted by pokerloot View Post
    Still encountering this problem. Is there a fix in the works?

The developers are aware of the issue and working on a fix for a future NC update:

NCAPI-447: LastShowdownHands and LastVPIPHands popups close when clicking somewhere off the popup

I do not have an estimate for when this issue will be resolved. We do not give estimates until it has been confirmed as implemented/resolved by our testers and the release is imminent.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    The developers are aware of the issue and working on a fix for a future NC update:

NCAPI-447: LastShowdownHands and LastVPIPHands popups close when clicking somewhere off the popup

I do not have an estimate for when this issue will be resolved. We do not give estimates until it has been confirmed as implemented/resolved by our testers and the release is imminent.
    It's been 2 months now since this stat worked. Any update or any semblance of progress whatsoever?