NC.LastShowdownHands - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    HM Q.A & Testing Manager random's Avatar

We dont have known issues with this stat or its popup at the moment. Is the issue you are seeing that window closes when you click elsewhere or are you having a different issue ?

The ticket that was written up was just to look at the behavior of the popup however its not considered a critical issue at this time, popup remains as long as you dont click elsewhere.

Could you record a video if you you think you ran into a bug with this stat / popup and also send us log files after reproducing the issue?

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by random View Post
    We dont have known issues with this stat or its popup at the moment. Is the issue you are seeing that window closes when you click elsewhere or are you having a different issue ?

The ticket that was written up was just to look at the behavior of the popup however its not considered a critical issue at this time, popup remains as long as you dont click elsewhere.

Could you record a video if you you think you ran into a bug with this stat / popup and also send us log files after reproducing the issue?

Thank you.
    It's similar to this issue but not exact. Whenever I click the icon to bring up this NC.LastShowdownHands stat and any of the hands, the window INSTANTLY shuts down by itself every single time (without me clicking anywhere or doing anything). It won't stay open for more than .2 seconds and I therefore cannot use it at all since it was released in HM3 Notecaddy.

Please please please look into this, it's literally the only reason I purchased Notecaddy.

Are you running any hotkey, window repositioning software or anything similar that interacts with the tables ?

Can you do a test and close most of the other software that's running and only open one table. Do you get same issue in this case ? What about if you use a new database ?

If the issue still happens, please send us log files after you click on last ShowdownHands icon and popup appears and disappears. That will tell us if any error occurs related to the pokersite or hands in your database.

You can send the log using Send feedback option in HM3 after reproducing the issue. Please add the description so we know what the feedback was for, and send us an email after you send feedback and I will look into it. (support@holdemmanager.com)

Thank you.

Are you running any hotkey, window repositioning software or anything similar that interacts with the tables ?

Can you do a test and close most of the other software that's running and only open one table. Do you get same issue in this case ? What about if you use a new database ?

If the issue still happens, please send us log files after you click on last ShowdownHands icon and popup appears and disappears. That will tell us if any error occurs related to the pokersite or hands in your database.

You can send the log using Send feedback option in HM3 after reproducing the issue. Please add the description so we know what the feedback was for, and send us an email after you send feedback and I will look into it. (support@holdemmanager.com)

Thank you.
    Apologies for not testing out the other software I use in conjunction with Bodog. I finally got around to doing so and can confirm that Table Tamer was the culprit for auto force closing this window instantly. I'll get in touch with their developers for a fix.

Thank you.
    After figuring out that it was Table Tamer that didn't play nice with the Notecaddy popup, I developed a temporary workaround with the Table Tamer developer.

However, for my 2 bottom tables of my 4 table grid that are touching the bottom of the monitor, the NC.LastShowdownHands popup for the bottom 3 seats of each of those bottom tables won't stay open for more than half a second like before since the popup is trying to open with some of the window off of the monitor and this is presumably causing it to lose focus without Table Tamer doing anything.

Is there any way to bump this issue up for a fix since these various issues are clearly a result of the known Notecaddy popup glitch that you guys acknowledged?

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by pokerloot View Post
    After figuring out that it was Table Tamer that didn't play nice with the Notecaddy popup, I developed a temporary workaround with the Table Tamer developer.

However, for my 2 bottom tables of my 4 table grid that are touching the bottom of the monitor, the NC.LastShowdownHands popup for the bottom 3 seats of each of those bottom tables won't stay open for more than half a second like before since the popup is trying to open with some of the window off of the monitor and this is presumably causing it to lose focus without Table Tamer doing anything.

Is there any way to bump this issue up for a fix since these various issues are clearly a result of the known Notecaddy popup glitch that you guys acknowledged?

Cheers.
    When I put a table at the bottom of my monitor and open the NC.LastShowdownHands popup it seems to work normally for me. Is it still an issue for you? Have you tried with TableTamer closed down?

This appears to be upgraded and fixed now, thanks for upgrading this stat and fixing the click-to-close bug!

Excellent, glad to hear this is resolved now. We have reworked how popups work for NC to make them work more like HUD popups.

If you have any other suggestions or run into any issues please do not hesitate to contact us again.

This popup has now become super glitchy with ~ every other hand listed showing that every single street was an all in. There's also a bunch of hands showing one player bets 0 and another calls like 22:

jD6GQEc.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by pokerloot View Post
    This popup has now become super glitchy with ~ every other hand listed showing that every single street was an all in. There's also a bunch of hands showing one player bets 0 and another calls like 22:

jD6GQEc.jpg

Could you please send us some hand histories to reproduce the issue? You can send them to support@holdemmanager.com in a zip file.

Thank you.