HH from Mobile

Thread: HH from Mobile

Default HH from Mobile

Hi,

When I retrieve HH from stars on games played on my mobile, I receive an email which I cut and paste into a notepad file, save it, import it but info is missing, number of hands and no cashes are picked up.

I have checked the HH and the data is correct there, what am I doing wrong?

Regards

Steve

They split that first line into two. Edit the line break, save the file and it will import.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    They split that first line into two. Edit the line break, save the file and it will import.

Ty for the reply, if I understand you right you are suggesting removeing the breakline from every hand, if so I could have 100o’s to do, is this what you mean ?BD6691C1-3F02-4918-B1B6-8986F6D30EDF.png.

Remove********#1******

Regards

Steve

No, that is not what he meant. Open one of the older files from your C:\HM2Archive folder and see how they look when properly formatted. That 'level 3' starting your line 2 is actually part of the line 1 code/string.

PokerStars Hand #207754112045: Tournament #2773293785, €0.44+€0.06 EUR Hold'em No Limit - Match Round I, Level I (10/20) [AAMS ID: M4E2211335B71FLQ] - 2020/01/02 21:55:52 CET [2020/01/02 15:55:52 ET]
    Table '2773293785 1' 2-max Seat #1 is the button
    Seat 1: XXXXX (1500 in chips)
    Seat 2: YYYYY (1500 in chips)
    XXXXX : posts small blind 10

If you continue to have problems:

Please create a support ticket with a link to this thread and your forum username and zip/attach one of the files and we can edit it and screenshot or video the process to show you how to do it for the others you received or will receive in the future.

Thank you for your replies,

I am trying to sort it under my own steam without tryng to just ask for answers on a plate but am struggling. I will raise a ticket if cant solve problem this way.

Any way:

I have locatated Archives and retreived a HH as suggested, i can only see that it is more condensed than the ones i get fro PS emailed HH.

Enclosed is screen shot, on the left the archive hand in the middle is my HH recieved for stars on the right is the one when i have painstakingly removed exta lines etc.. I then imported it to HM2 but no change.

This was only 15 hands which i won bScreen print HH.png but incidently the winning do not appear in HM2 but all other details sems to. Although it wont allow me to edit it manually.

Any ideas greatfully appreciated

Regards

Steve

I can't help any further other than to suggest it might be easier if you simply email stars support and ask for those hands to be sent to you as a zipped text file.

For older hands and tournaments email support@pokerstars.com and ask for ALL your old Hand Histories in .txt format and Tournament Audit Files in .htm format. You can also ask for just 1 day, or just 1 month of hands. Hands requested this way are sent as attachments or links for actual files, instead of being pasted into the email body like you get when you request hands from their Tools menu.

They will send you an email with links to zip files of your hand histories. Download all the zip files. Right-Click > Extract the contents of each zip file to a new folder and then manually import those files by going to the Importing option in the HM Ribbon menu and choosing import from folders in the manual import section. You may see import errors as some of these hands are probably already imported.

The tournament summaries should be attached to the email as .htm files. Download the attachments and repeat the process of importing all the files. If the files are sent as .html you will need to rename them (Right-Click > Rename) from .html to .htm extensions otherwise they will not import. You can view this FAQ for more information on importing emailed hand histories:
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...dem+Manager%3F

Any tournament with more than 1 table (and many single table games) will require a separate Tournament Summary/History file to be imported for HM2 to properly calculate the size, places, and prizes. Without this information its impossible for HM2 to know the correct results. If you have any discrepancies you will need to edit the results manually - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rnament+Editor