Problem installing HM3 trial version

Question Problem installing HM3 trial version

Hello, I recentlly tried to download the trial of HM3 and installed the product. However, it never reaches the setup wizard, as I get a message that HM3 has been installed without any previous configuration of the app, or login in. When I try to launch the app it appears in the task manager for 3 seconds as running and I get the initial loading screen, but then the app appears to shut down in task manager and stops running. I have tried enabling HM3 through my windows firewall, and uninstalled all antivirus programms from my PC (as well as truning off the windows defender), but nothing seems to work. Can you help me with the issue?

Please create a support ticket with a link to this thread and your forum username.

Please duplicate the issue and send us log files with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:
    - Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel - System & Security - Administrative Tools or Start - Search - 'Event Viewer') - Windows Logs - Applications.*
    - Check for any errors and send the information (Save All Events As...) and compress*/attach that file to this support ticket.

- Close HM3 and the Holdem Manager Server icon in the system tray. *
    - If it is not running or fully launched please open your Windows Task Manager and right-click - End Task on 'Holdem Manager 3', *'HM3 HUD' and 'HoldemManager.Server' if you see them. *
    - Click Start - All Apps - Holdem Manager 3 - 'Copy HM3 Log Files to Desktop'
    - Then zip and attach all (Ctrl+A - Right-Click - Send to - Compressed (zipped) folder) files in that folder to a support ticket here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/category/19 - with a detailed, step by step, description of what you did before the error. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page - https://support.holdemmanager.com/user/mytickets/
    -**If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like or dropbox, then right-click - 'copy dropbox link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. *If you have any problems with dropbox please try using google drive instead.