Emailed PokerStars tournament summaries not updating missing results - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by luckylucky View Post
    Sorry, I thought I had replied to this yesterday. PT4 needs to have hands in the database also, the difference is though it just needs to have hands, it can have hands missing from the tournament, and as long as it has the summary, it will update the result. HM3 seems to need the full tournament Hand history or at least the bit where it says where the player has finished.
    Interesting, I had forgot about this but now that you explain it does sound familiar (I think someone may have mentioned this regarding PT4 vs HM2 years ago).

Do you have original HH/TS file samples you can use to duplicate this in HM3/PT4? If so please send them to us with screenshots/details of the errors and step by step details of how to duplicate the issue in HM3 that PT4 doesn't have. They both use the same parsing and tournament detection system AFAIK so in theory our devs should be able to make HM3 do it if PT4 can.

Please zip and email the original problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Interesting, I had forgot about this but now that you explain it does sound familiar (I think someone may have mentioned this regarding PT4 vs HM2 years ago).

Do you have original HH/TS file samples you can use to duplicate this in HM3/PT4? If so please send them to us with screenshots/details of the errors and step by step details of how to duplicate the issue in HM3 that PT4 doesn't have. They both use the same parsing and tournament detection system AFAIK so in theory our devs should be able to make HM3 do it if PT4 can.

Please zip and email the original problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.
    Ok, though I might have to do a bit of digging around to try to find the tournaments in question. I don't think PT4 works totally smoothly in this area either btw, there are some other niggly things there. These issues are basically happening due to disconnects. I don't see any warnings on either HM3 or PT4 to warn the user about this incomplete information, though I guess the average user might not be that bothered for the odd bit of missing or incomplete info in the database. Anyway I'll see a bit later if I can locate the tournaments and then the corrected hand histories and summaries.