ggpoker rake
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ggpoker rake

Default ggpoker rake

It seems the rake at ggpoker is treated as 0 because it does not show in the downloadable hand histories that they provide. Is there a way to manually create a rake structure ? I have not found out how

Default Ggpoker rake

Hello,

The hand histories downloaded from ggpoker do not include rake. Is there a way to customize rake for ggpoker ?

hello, did not get any answer for this, thank you. I would like to figure out a way to calculate how much rake I have paid. Also, is there any way to account for the run it twice and run it three times all in ?
    Last edited by Greg29; 01-31-2020 at 05:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg29 View Post
    hello, did not get any answer for this, thank you. I would like to figure out a way to calculate how much rake I have paid.
    I apologize for the delay in reply.

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

HMT-5081
    Rake and net won on GGPoker are not accurate

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5081 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg29 View Post
    Also, is there any way to account for the run it twice and run it three times all in ?
    I don't see this issue/request documented for our developer yet so we will need samples of each sent in for testing so we can document the issue for our developers to see if they can be supported.

Please zip and email the original problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

was this problem solved ???

Quote Originally Posted by mymyshorxd View Post
    was this problem solved ???
    No, not yet. It is a complex issue because GGPoker do not actually write the Rake in the hand history files. The developers are discussing how to handle, or if they can, but it is not clear at this point if/when this issue will be resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    No, not yet. It is a complex issue because GGPoker do not actually write the Rake in the hand history files. The developers are discussing how to handle, or if they can, but it is not clear at this point if/when this issue will be resolved.
    PT4 recently updated adding this functionality, have you planned to release an update with it?

Please update to our latest beta version of HM3 from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...3&channel=beta

If you continue to have problems:

Please reproduce and screenshot the error then collect, zip and attach your \Desktop\HM3logs files, the screenshots and details of what steps preceded the error to a support ticket - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...les-to-support
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

After updating the hands have to be 'force reimported' to the same database, or imported to a new database, for the new rake calculations to be ran on the hands.

Please update to our latest beta version of HM3 from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...3&channel=beta

Toggle on the HM3 - Tools - Settings - Import - [x] 'Allow reimport of previously imported hands' then import the files again using the HM3 - File - Import Folder/Files options.

If you continue to have problems: Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

thanks for the update. It's great that rake is now finally calculated. But it seems like the calculated amount is off. At least for me it seems off exactly $10 at 10/20 PLO for example (for older hands, before the new rake system). But the rake is also off at other PLO stakes