ggpoker rake - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ggpoker rake

Please follow the last paragraph and send the hands in a ticket.

If you continue to have problems: Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Last edited by rixalz; 09-25-2020 at 11:06 AM.

HI ,

I have question about how the rake is calculated by HM3

There is an extra BB raked when the pot is > 30 bbs ( Jackpot for normal tables and splash pot for rush and cash ) , HM3 takes this extra BB for calculate the rake ?

We calculate the rake, and jackpot rake, as per their most recently posted rake schedules.

PLO: https://en.ggpoker.com/poker-games/omaha/
    NLHE: https://en.ggpoker.com/poker-games/texas-holdem/
    Jackpot : https://en.ggpoker.com/promotions/big-hand-jackpot/

Note for future reference: If you make a post on our forums and do not see it right away, please do not post it again and again. Our forums have automated moderation for new forum accounts and possibly malicious posts and your first post went into the moderation queue to be manually approved.

Thanks you for the anwser , sorry about the double post

You are very welcome, and no worries about the double post as it happens fairly often to other forum users. Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.

Hello,
    I wonder if any changes have been made on rake calculation for GG Network. Last time I played there was November 7 and all imported hands from that date had rake calculated.
    Right now I played on GG again however all imported hands do not show any rake. Moreover if I reupload past hands (which previously had rake calculated) - they don't show rake as well. Actual .txt files with hands have rake.

P.S. I use last stable version (v3.1.14.0).

Quote Originally Posted by andrez View Post
    Hello,
    I wonder if any changes have been made on rake calculation for GG Network. Last time I played there was November 7 and all imported hands from that date had rake calculated.
    Right now I played on GG again however all imported hands do not show any rake. Moreover if I reupload past hands (which previously had rake calculated) - they don't show rake as well. Actual .txt files with hands have rake.

P.S. I use last stable version (v3.1.14.0).
    This issue was fixed in our recent beta release* which you can download from this link.

*Note: You will receive a prompt to update HM3 any time there is an update available as long as you have enabled the Tools - Settings - General - [x] 'Check for Updates' and [x] 'Prompt for beta updates' options. You can check for new updates via the HM3 - Help - 'Check for updates...' option. You can also check for updates and release notes in our HM3 Releases forum or in our Release Notes FAQ.

You will have to manually reimport the hands with the 'allow reimport' setting enabled, after you get the update installed, as instructed below.

You will have to 'force reimport' the hands if importing them to the same database. Toggle on the HM3 - Tools - Settings - Import - [x] 'Allow reimport of hand histories' then import the files again using the HM3 - File - Import Folder/Files options. See the linked images below:

If you continue to have problems:

Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

Hi,
    Thanks for suggestion. Seems that with newest version everything works fine.
    The problem is that my license expired and this update requires to extend it. Currently I do not plan to do.

The situation is that some previous version that is still under my license this rake calculation worked fine. Is there is any info which version supports that or there is any other workaround to see rake from GG without extending license?

Quote Originally Posted by andrez View Post
    Hi,
    Thanks for suggestion. Seems that with newest version everything works fine.
    The problem is that my license expired and this update requires to extend it. Currently I do not plan to do.

The situation is that some previous version that is still under my license this rake calculation worked fine. Is there is any info which version supports that or there is any other workaround to see rake from GG without extending license?
    It is not clear that one would.

[removed old download links that will not work at all due to expired certificate. They would not calculate gg rake either, even if they could be used]

We cannot provide more support if you do not continue the subscription.
    Last edited by fozzy71; 12-28-2020 at 11:14 AM. Reason: the old builds will not work due to expired certificate
    Regards udbrky (Chris)