HM3 - Not working anymore on Winamax but on other rooms

Default HM3 - Not working anymore on Winamax but on other rooms

Hello,

My HM3 is not working anymore on Winamax room, but still working on Party.fr & 888.

Its does not detect tables, dont import hands anymore, and hud is not displayed.

HM3 version : 3.1.6.0

What i already tryed :

-uninstalling HM3
    -renaming folders from :
    C:\HM3Archive and C:\Users\xxxxx\Documents\Holdem Manager 3
    -reinstalling HM3

it autodetected the room, imported the hands of the table i launched, then stoped importing.

When i set Graphical Hud, only the HM3 icon appear on the table but nothing more happen.

I am also using H2N software, but after reinstalling, i didnt launched it and problem is still the same.

Please provide help.

Regards,
    Nicolas.

We need you to install the latest beta, check our HUD Guide and if that doesn't help we need you to send logs (and screenshots and hands) from a session where the problem occured.

a) Please update to our latest beta version of HM3 from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...3&channel=beta
    - After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock.*
    * If you do not see an 'unblock' option you can ignore this step.
    - Then, right click the file and click 'Install'.

b) If you continue to have problems: Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and if that does not help then please send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ.

Hello Fozzy,

The new beta solved the problem.

Guys i have something to say : i had so much troubles with your app that i am really bored to post thread to your support team. During the beta it is acceptable, but since i bought your HM3 final version licence, i have more troubles than during the Beta version as per my earlier emails.
    This is not acceptable, and poker is actually my main job. I cannot rely on your application anymore.

How a beta is able to fix my problem caused by an official version of the app ?? I spent so much time trying to fix the problem myself !

I am asking you to give me a poker tracker licence or to make me a refund, because i dont want to use HM3 as my working HUD anymore.

Guys i wrote to you so much support ticket that you didnt even published this ticket to Public support forum. Is it normal ? Are you hidding most of client tickets now ?

I am waiting you to act like a responsable company.

Regards,
    One of your most dedicated client.

A refund is only possible the first 15 days after purchase.

Your forum thread was automatically 'moderated' by our forum software for some reason. The forum does this automatically if there is text, links, etc that it thinks could be malicious. You actually made two threads and they were both moderated and waiting for an admin to approve them. Once I was online next and saw them I approved them, merged them, and then deleted the duplicate thread/post from this now merged thread.

Whenever you have issues you should always make sure you have the latest version of HM3 installed. It is very common for sites to update their poker clients which can break our features there so we have to release a beta update promptly to fix those issues. You will receive a prompt to update HM3 any time there is an update available as long as you have enabled the Tools - Settings - General - [x] 'Check for Updates' and [x] 'Prompt for beta updates' options.

If you have any problems with the software and are using the latest update then we need the issue reported via the HM3 'Send Feedback' system with our log files.