Property has no value

Default Property has no value

I am not sure if it as bug or I am doing something wrong, but I was trying to filter hands I call facing a 1 raiser , no 3 bet pots, no AI PF. I Did IP and the OOP

StakesString = ('€0,05/€0,10 NL Holdem Fast','€0,05/€0,10 NL Holdem') and OutOfPositionOnFlop=true and DidThreeBet=false and CalledPreflopThreeBet=false and PreflopActionFacingPlayer = Raiser and HandDateTime>={d'2019-12-01'} and AllInOnPreflop=false

I am receiving the following error message
    erro.JPG

I know there is a quick filter, Cold Call, but I want to understand what I did wrong
    Last edited by tpiha; 01-19-2020 at 12:19 PM.

Default Property has no value

Hi, i am trying to filter my hands I called PF IP and OOP , vs 1 raiser and no 3 bet pots.
    And I get the following error message

erro.JPG

the filter

StakesString = ('€0,05/€0,10 NL Holdem Fast','€0,05/€0,10 NL Holdem') and OutOfPositionOnFlop=true and DidThreeBet=false and CalledPreflopThreeBet=false and PreflopActionFacingPlayer = Raiser and HandDateTime>={d'2019-12-01'} and AllInOnPreflop=false

Quote Originally Posted by tpiha View Post
    When I copy/paste this as posted I get an error, different from yours, but that is because of some extra spaces around the equals sign here 'PreflopActionFacingPlayer = Raiser'. When I fix the spacing errors I am able to run your filter, but I get 0 hands returned as I don't have hands from those stakes, dates, etc.

StakesString = ('€0,05/€0,10 NL Holdem Fast','€0,05/€0,10 NL Holdem') and OutOfPositionOnFlop=true and DidThreeBet=false and CalledPreflopThreeBet=false and PreflopActionFacingPlayer=Raiser and HandDateTime>={d'2019-12-01'} and AllInOnPreflop=false
    Something during the filter creating process may have caused that filter to get the spaces added to cause the error, try building it again or copy it directly out of my quote above and paste it into HM3 and check it visually to be sure spaces didn't get added around any of the action filter properties.

I was also able to manually filter for the actions minus the hand details in my DB and get filtered hand results:

PreflopActionFacingPlayer=Raiser and AllInOnPreflop=false and DidThreeBet=false and OutOfPositionOnFlop=true
    If you continue to have problems:

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

Hi
    Copy pasting your filter it worked.
    When I try to build it again using the "position and Action" filter through the quick editor it adds an extra space
    Thanks

Thank you for the feedback, it appears that spacing issue is related to another open ticket where we are seeing similar behaviors with some other filters:

HMT-4873
    Position= filters are not working when put between some other filters.