HEM2 - Reports Not showing up

Default HEM2 - Reports Not showing up

I have a HEM2 small stakes license. I played a few hands on HEM3 trial and imported them over to HEM2. The import went fine and all stats are available. However, I am unable to find any report in the Reports section. The message is as follows: No hands Found.

I tried doing this which was of no help
    Remove files from Win Vista/7/8: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Re ports and \Filters

Try creating a new DataBase and import a small portion of your \HM2Archive . Did not work too

It sounds like you maybe imported only cash hands but HM2 is in Tournament mode instead. Make sure you are in the right game mode: i.e. cash or tournament, then search for the proper 'hero' site screen name in the player select menu if it wasn't pre-selected.

If none of that helps you need to send us the hands and screenshots of the problems in a support ticket with a link to this thread.

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM2Archive\2016\07\31).

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. *If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then click 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' *and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com or google drive.

Hey...So I just imported hands and got the reports. However I am only getting reports of INR .50/INR 1 stakes. I played this for fun one day. My usual game is INR 10/INR 25 and INR 25/INR 50. I cannot see the reports w.r.t those stakes. I have a small stakes license. Is it possible that HEM2 reads these stakes as high stakes>?>

Quote Originally Posted by sketogusa View Post
    Hey...So I just imported hands and got the reports. However I am only getting reports of INR .50/INR 1 stakes. I played this for fun one day. My usual game is INR 10/INR 25 and INR 25/INR 50. I cannot see the reports w.r.t those stakes. I have a small stakes license. Is it possible that HEM2 reads these stakes as high stakes>?>
    That is certainly possible but I don't see any open developer tickets for this issue yet so we need some sample hands sent to us for testing with a small stakes test license so we can document the issue to be resolved.

When sending the hands ask us to increase your small stakes license to a Pro stakes license until the issue is resolved and we can upgrade your license with something like a 90 day expiration. That way you can use the software now with those hands and if it still isn't fixed when your free temporary upgrade expires we can extend it again and try to get the issue moved up the developer priority list higher.

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM2Archive\2016\07\31).

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. *If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then click 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' *and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com or google drive.

Done. Ticket #458534