How to create a Notecaddy stat instead of a note

Default How to create a Notecaddy stat instead of a note

I'm trying to create my first NoteCaddy stat, but it's saving it as a note. I saw in the documentation to click on Define opportunities by action to save it as a stat, but it's still saved as a note. So how do I save something as a stat instead of a note in NoteCaddy?

Hi,

If you use "Define opportunities by action" you can add this definition to the HUD in the form of a note or in the form of a stat. If you use "Do not take notes for missed opportunities" you will only be able to use this definition as a note (because if you're not counting missed opportunities, the stat value will always be 100%). You did it correctly. Now when you add the definition to your HUD in the HUD Editor, you should choose your definition with the .Stat extension instead of the .Note extension.

Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by MassaTheChamp View Post
    Hi,

If you use "Define opportunities by action" you can add this definition to the HUD in the form of a note or in the form of a stat. If you use "Do not take notes for missed opportunities" you will only be able to use this definition as a note (because if you're not counting missed opportunities, the stat value will always be 100%). You did it correctly. Now when you add the definition to your HUD in the HUD Editor, you should choose your definition with the .Stat extension instead of the .Note extension.

Hope this helps
    Thanks, but that is exactly what I've done and only a note is available in HM3. I will try recreating it and creating it in HM2 also.

Edit:I Got help from a contact on Skype: I made the note inactive and then made it active then it created a stat also. Seems like if you don't set it to 'Define opportunities by action' when you create the nte initially then it won't create a stat unless you do this.

Got the stat now, but it's not showing any figure, even though when I hover over it it does.
    Last edited by luckylucky; 02-04-2020 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Got the stat but it's not showing any number