Huge bug on notecaddy.2.8.0.111 version for WPN - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

For me, the 117 version seems to work exactly like the 116. Fine besides the bugs I mentioned.
    By the way, did you take notice of them?

Another major bug I found, crucial to create notes. The "seek" to check the database for hands that match each definition is not working at all. It doesn't run trough the hands like it used to and when the supposed search ends a popup (that I don't remember showing before) appears with: "Finished. Use the definition analysis function after note creation to see more examples." What does this even mean?

No direction but to trust the final destination

Anyone who is submitting logs please make sure to include the notecaddy logs. They are in a different folder. The regular hm2 logs are in a folder called "Logging" and the NC logs are in a folder next to thatone called "NoteCaddyLogs". Without this I can only guess what is afflicting whom.
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Has someone from the support team took notice of the bugs I referred to in my 2 messages on the end of the first page of this thread and on the first message of this page or not? And do you need something else from me in this regard?