Huge bug on notecaddy.2.8.0.111 version for WPN - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by fash1k View Post
    Hm, as for me, no crashes with latest posted here NC with 8667 but my NC doesn't start: it says that I have to wait few minutes when I try to run it but this lasts forever. Also ingame it doesn't work because of that .

Here are my logs if it is needed to fix the problem.
    Last edited by fozzy71; 01-26-2020 at 08:23 AM.

Here are my logs if it is needed to fix the problem.
    Please don't post your logs in the forums.

Those are HM2 logs, they don't show any notecaddy logging. Those need to be sent to the NC team as I posted above:

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Please create and send NC logs as explained in this FAQ - http://wiki.assaultware.com/How-to-m...o-support.ashx

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Please don't post your logs in the forums.

Those are HM2 logs, they don't show any notecaddy logging. Those need to be sent to the NC team as I posted above:
    Yap, I have seen your post about NC logs but as I mentioned above, when I try to start NC, it says: "NC is still loading. If you have many definitions this can take several minutes...". HM 8667 version, latest pack of NC from this thread. With latest official NC everything works like a clock .

So I can't get inside of NC to activate logging - my HM doesn't start it and I decided that something is wrong with HM if it can't even open NC, so I have uploaded the logs of HM .

Yap, I have seen your post about NC logs but as I mentioned above, when I try to start NC, it says: "NC is still loading. If you have many definitions this can take several minutes...". HM 8667 version, latest pack of NC from this thread. With latest official NC everything works like a clock .

So I can't get inside of NC to activate logging - my HM doesn't start it and I decided that something is wrong with HM if it can't even open NC, so I have uploaded the logs of HM .
    Sorry, I don't use NC regularly so I obviously hadn't thought that through.

I still have a copy of your logs in my downloads/work folders and I forwarded them to our QA/Testing Manager to review when he has time then discuss with the NC developer. He is busy with work for our next HM3 beta release right now, so it might be best if you could also send the logs in a support ticket to be sure he looks at them.

Make sure you try updating to the latest beta 8673 before sending new logs, just in case it might help.

Please update to the latest beta version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...ger_2_Beta.exe

- After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock.*
    * If you do not see an 'unblock' option you can ignore this step.
    - Then, right click the file and run as administrator.

If you continue to have problems:

Please reproduce the problem and send your HM2Logs folder with screenshots and a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing, with a link to this thread and your forum name.

Edit: I added your logs for the NC Developer to review to this internal ticket:

NCAPI-376: NC v109 doesn't open in HM2
    Last edited by fozzy71; 01-27-2020 at 08:36 AM.

8673 version of HM fixed my problem! Now I am inside of NC and you can kill that internal ticket you've just created . But now I can report that NC doesn't create notes for WPN hands at all even after full reset of NC database. Now I can enable logging, record video of this proccess and report a ticket to developer. Is this https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/ticket/79 right place to create a ticket?

UPDATE: Found email support@notecaddy.com to send the report directly, without creating ticket .
    Last edited by fash1k; 01-27-2020 at 09:33 AM.

HM Q.A & Testing Manager random's Avatar

8673 version of HM fixed my problem! Now I am inside of NC and you can kill that internal ticket you've just created . But now I can report that NC doesn't create notes for WPN hands at all even after full reset of NC database. Now I can enable logging, record video of this proccess and report a ticket to developer. Is this https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/ticket/79 right place to create a ticket?

UPDATE: Found email support@notecaddy.com to send the report directly, without creating ticket .
    Hello,

Please give latest NC beta version a try, an issue where it froze on startup for some users should now be resolved. The process is same as always:

1) Download it from here: http://www.assaultware.com/notecaddy.2.8.0.117.zip
    2) Right click go to Properties and Unblock it if the option shows there
    3) Extract the files and copy them directly into HM2 Program files folder

Please let us know if issue is resolved for you now.

Thanks!

PS. For quickest replies from NC Support, please send us a support ticket or post it here and we will forward the questions as needed to the NC team. Emailing to that address does not go through HM support and we cannot see the messages or increase the priority if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by random View Post
    Hello,

Please give latest NC beta version a try, an issue where it froze on startup for some users should now be resolved. The process is same as always:

1) Download it from here: http://www.assaultware.com/notecaddy.2.8.0.117.zip
    2) Right click go to Properties and Unblock it if the option shows there
    3) Extract the files and copy them directly into HM2 Program files folder

Please let us know if issue is resolved for you now.

Thanks!

PS. For quickest replies from NC Support, please send us a support ticket or post it here and we will forward the questions as needed to the NC team. Emailing to that address does not go through HM support and we cannot see the messages or increase the priority if needed.
    117 doesn't start - same window with "Notecaddy is still loading...". I have created the ticket #461010, sent explanation & a lot of different staff .

well, now it starts... and crashed (frozen and unresponsive) after click on the "N" on the hud..
    i still believe that someday schoolchildren programmers will do something with WPN handhistory, it’s a pity that no one will give a bonus on the first deposit

omfg, I put the original files back in place, but now NС doesn't work at all
    This means that now it’s impossible to play normally anywhere
    oh, thx

Quote Originally Posted by Marjel View Post
    omfg, I put the original files back in place, but now NС doesn't work at all
    This means that now it’s impossible to play normally anywhere
    oh, thx
    I had the same problem.
    You need to reset notecaddy settings and it will work.
    http://wiki.assaultware.com/Resettin...-settings.ashx