Trouble with Notecaddy beta for HM3

Default Trouble with Notecaddy beta for HM3

Hello,

I'm trying Notecaddy Beta for HM3 but is not working properly. It works well with HM2. Let me explain:

Using the same database, I compare the notes (based on the same definitions) of the same opponent using HM2 and HM3, and the HM2 ones are correct, and the HM3 are not.

For example, "openraise from small blind when hero is big blind" or "3bet when hero openraises from sb or dealer", are not showing correct values.

Others like "Bet River Hands" not even appears on the HM3 HUD*, when it appears in the HM2 HUD. And I am using the same HUD (Imported from HM2).

Do you have any idea of what it is happening?, is it a momentary bug?

I hope this could be useful.

Thank you very much

*Notecaddy notes are integrated on the HUD by default, but even if you use notecaddy data to create stats they are wrong too on HM3.

Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread.
    This is not a HUD problem. This is a Notecaddy problem because note definitions are not working properly well.

My apologies for giving the wrong 'canned' reply, as I don't actually do support for NC. I was just trying to help with the back log while we found a new NC support tech.

The reply is still basically the same: We need logs, screenshots and details of the errors sent in a support ticket.

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.