link NoteCaddy Trial to HM3

Default link NoteCaddy Trial to HM3

Hi, when i pop up HUD on table appears a tab named notecaddy trial on HM3 when i click on message that says:signup for notecaddy today! opens a pokertracker page and says: NoteCaddy Beta Sign-Up
    To sign-up for the free NoteCaddy pre-release beta, please let us know the email address and registration code associated with your PT4 (*). (*) The email address and registration code associated with your PT4 can be accessed within PT4 as follows:

as i am HM3 user i dont have the requested info on PT4 webpage.

Those popups are not configured for HM3 yet as NoteCaddy is not yet available for public beta testing in HM3.

There is an alert/advisory on the HM3 left side bar near the bottom with a link to info about how to get early access to NoteCaddy in HM3. Follow the steps in the link here - https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...93#post2504493

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Those popups are not configured for HM3 yet as NoteCaddy is not yet available for public beta testing in HM3.

There is an alert/advisory on the HM3 left side bar near the bottom with a link to info about how to get early access to NoteCaddy in HM3. Follow the steps in the link here - https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...93#post2504493
    I bought HM3 a week ago because the beta release of NoteCaddy finally was available. I followed your instructions above but no one has contacted me or provided me with a link.

Quote Originally Posted by Apanage View Post
    I bought HM3 a week ago because the beta release of NoteCaddy finally was available. I followed your instructions above but no one has contacted me or provided me with a link.
    I apologize for the delay in reply. Those currently have to be issued manually by our QA/Testing Manager and he was waiting for an NC update to be pushed by the developer before he added you and replied to you and the others that had requested NC Beta the past 5 or 6 days. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page - https://support.holdemmanager.com/user/mytickets/