Cannot import hands from Ignition (error message included) - new user trialling

Default Cannot import hands from Ignition (error message included) - new user trialling

Hi,

I'm trialing HM3 but am having an issue importing hands from Ignition. I don't care about the HUD (irrelevant as i play Zone).

I have created a new database however I get the following error when trying to import...

Error: Cannot start thread: error writing TLS (error 87) the parameter is incorrect

I don't seem to have the Hand grabber so that could be why... I have been unable to download and install it even though I have signed up... exited HM and restarted.

Capture.PNG

I do not have the 'APPS' header in my client.
    Last edited by Mark van Hees; 01-14-2020 at 10:55 PM.

HM3 Apps can only be used if you own a HM3 license, they can not be used if HM3 is in Trial or Free mode. *The only 'workaround' for this HM3 Apps licensing limitation would be if you bought HM3 and used our 15 day refund policy as a type of 'App Trial'.

Please duplicate the issue and send us log files with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:
    - Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel - System & Security - Administrative Tools or Start - Search - 'Event Viewer') - Windows Logs - Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (Save All Events As...) and compress*/attach that file to this support ticket.
    - Please send your \HM2Logs folder files as well - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

*When sending any files please zip them (right-click - send to - compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then right-click - 'copy dropbox link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Ok thanks. I may just purchase it then.

However I tried importing a converted hand history... using the ignition hand converter (trial version) from Ace Poker solutions and I have the same issue.

Any help appreciated, thanks for the prompt reply already.
    Attached Files Attached Files

We need the HM3 logs sent in a support ticket with that event viewer log. It looks like the previous reply was given out of habit for HM2 instead of HM3 so you probably didn't know how to collect your logs. Do not post your \Desktop\HM3logs files in the forums, they need to be sent in a support ticket with the zipped evtx file and a link to this forum thread.

Please create a support ticket with a link to this thread and your forum username.

Please duplicate the issue and send us log files with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:
    - Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel - System & Security - Administrative Tools or Start - Search - 'Event Viewer') - Windows Logs - Applications.*
    - Check for any errors and send the information (Save All Events As...) and compress*/attach that file to this support ticket.

- Close HM3 and the Holdem Manager Server icon in the system tray. *
    - If it is not running or fully launched please open your Windows Task Manager and right-click - End Task on 'Holdem Manager 3', *'HM3 HUD' and 'HoldemManager.Server' if you see them. *
    - Click Start - All Apps - Holdem Manager 3 - 'Copy HM3 Log Files to Desktop'
    - Then zip and attach all (Ctrl+A - Right-Click - Send to - Compressed (zipped) folder) files in that folder to a support ticket
    here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/category/19 - with a detailed, step by step, description of what you did before the error. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page - https://support.holdemmanager.com/user/mytickets/
    -**If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like or dropbox, then right-click - 'copy dropbox link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. *If you have any problems with dropbox please try using google drive instead.

Thanks Fozzy. The issue I was having was on my laptop.

In the meantime I've purchased a license and successfully installed HM3 on my desktop PC. Everything is working fine.

No further help required at this stage. Thanks.