MTT Report bug

Thread: MTT Report bug

Default MTT Report bug

Hello there!

I was reviewing th reports and found *at least* two big errors

1) I have a tournament that shows a winning that is not real

2) I have a tournament that shows finish in position ZERO

Also, it doesn't appear that it counts the bounties. Am I right?

Thanks a lot!

Please always specify the site and game type.

Which site or sites are you experiencing this issue with?

Any tournament with more than 1 table (and some single table games) will require a separate Tournament Summary/History file to be imported for HM2 to properly calculate the size, places, and prizes. Without this information it is impossible for HM2 to work out the correct results. The only sites that currently write these summary files that we support right now is Pokerstars, Full Tilt, and Pacific. If your site does not write summaries, or you experience any discrepancies with the results, you will need to manually edit the results via the Reports > Tournament > Tournaments > right-click > edit - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rnament+Editor

If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us using the 'Contact Support' link here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/product/1

Make sure you also include screenshots of your Tournaments report, with the Tournament Number stat visible, and a detailed description by tournament number of some of the errors we need to test.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.* It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

PokerStars. MTT. NL Hold`em

Only at PS. It is not on all tourneys. It happened specifically

Any tournament with more than 1 table (and some single table games) will require a separate Tournament Summary/History file to be imported for HM2 to properly calculate the size, places, and prizes. Without this information it is impossible for HM2 to work out the correct results. The only sites that currently write these summary files that we support right now is Pokerstars, Full Tilt, and Pacific. If your site does not write summaries, or you experience any discrepancies with the results, you will need to manually edit the results via the Reports > Tournament > Tournaments > right-click > edit - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rnament+Editor
    How can I check if the tournament summary was imported successfully?

Thanks
    Last edited by fozzy71; 01-15-2020 at 08:14 AM. Reason: i couldnt quote your quote to reply so replaced quote block with italics

Quote Originally Posted by unnamed View Post
    PokerStars. MTT. NL Hold`em

Only at PS. It is not on all tourneys. It happened specifically

How can I check if the tournament summary was imported successfully?

Thanks
    We need the hand history and tournament summary files sent to us in a support ticket, with screenshots and specific details of which stats for which tournaments are incorrect.

Please create a support ticket with a link to this thread and your forum username.

Please zip and attach the problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM2Archive\2016\07\31).

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. *If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then click 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' *and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com or google drive.

Quote Originally Posted by unnamed View Post
    I believe HM2 has a number of known issues with bounties.

How can I deleted all hands and summary from a specific tourney to re-import it?

In Hand Importing, check "Force reimport of previously imported hands" and re-import them.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Does not seem to work

I checked the option and 0 hands were imported. It shows only duplicates

Send us the hands for testing as instructed above multiple times. It is nearly impossible for us to help you solve these types of problems if you won't send us the hands for testing, as we requested in our very first reply.