HEM 3 HUD bug on replayer
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default HEM 3 HUD bug on replayer

I play on Party.
    When I import the hands, it imports correctly 40k hands that I have played.
    However when open the replayer, it shows only 87 hands for Hero despite having 40k. Same issues for the other players only showing 60 when it should be around 35k.
    I've tried to edit the Hud Options
    and put 0 everywhere and Untick Stats from Current Bet Type Only but still only 87 hands showing.

Here is a screenshot.

https://gyazo.com/43bc7f366bb7a721d0a90eb7a8a01357

Thanks.

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-1428 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by Roronoa View Post
    I play on Party.
    When I import the hands, it imports correctly 40k hands that I have played.
    However when open the replayer, it shows only 87 hands for Hero despite having 40k. Same issues for the other players only showing 60 when it should be around 35k.
    I've tried to edit the Hud Options
    and put 0 everywhere and Untick Stats from Current Bet Type Only but still only 87 hands showing.

Here is a screenshot.

https://gyazo.com/43bc7f366bb7a721d0a90eb7a8a01357

Thanks.
    HM3 replayer won't show lifetime hero hands currently.

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-1428 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.
    Villains should show lifetime data (default 20k max hands) in the HUD though, unless you changed the default HUD filters:

Did you edit any of the HUD - HUD Options? *Those settings can drastically change what the HUD shows at the table. *Do your HUD Options - Filters appear the same as the default ones in the linked image here - https://www.dropbox.com/s/b0wyk6ei4v...ters2.png?dl=0 - if not, change them so they do.

If that doesn't fix the issues, please reproduce the problem and attach a screenshot - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...re-screenshots - showing the HUD, the Report for one of the selected players with the problems, and pictures of the HUD Options Filters and attach your \HM3logs files as explained in this FAQ -*https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...les-to-support

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    HM3 replayer won't show lifetime hero hands currently.
    Can we get an idea of when this will be added? It's been over 3 months since the official release and still no word on issues like this.

I'm extremely disappointed with HM3 thus far. There are a ton of bugs and features still missing that HM2 had, and they don't seem to be getting addressed in newer releases. Instead we are getting things like renamed statistics and better status messages.

I can't imagine why anyone would want to use HM3 right now when HM2 is doing everything 100x better. Even something as essential as the hand viewer is better on HM2 which says a lot.

I do not have an estimate for when this issue will be resolved. We do not give estimates until it has been confirmed as implemented/resolved by our testers and the release is imminent.

It is one of the older and more popular requests for 'missing hm2 features' so I will cross post your forum post to the developer ticket to see if I can make sure it is on management's radar for their short and/or long term development scheduling.

+1 for this feature being added. Played around with HUD Options, Editor and replayer for an hour before I googled it and realized it's not even a feature.

Quote Originally Posted by invictus1 View Post
    +1 for this feature being added. Played around with HUD Options, Editor and replayer for an hour before I googled it and realized it's not even a feature.
    This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-1428 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

There is a config edit you can do if you need to see it in the replayer, but it will also enable it in the live HUD which could cause performance issues if you have a large database with a lot of hero hands and your machine doesn't have the CPU/RAM/SSD specs to be able to handle updating heroes lifetime HUD data for every hand on every table when multi-tabling.

Edit at your own risk, and if you have any performance issues remove the edits!

Close HM3, exit the server icon from the Windows System Tray and view your C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0 folder with Windows File Explorer. If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory.

Please right-click and 'Copy' ONLY these 2 files:
    - HoldemManager.config
    - HoldemManager.config.bak

And paste them to a new folder on your desktop so you have backup copies of the originals.

Open the HoldemManager.config file in a text editor and add

<Key Name="ForceLifeTimeHudStats" Value="True" />
    below Section Name="General".

It should look like this:

Save the file, close it, and launch HM3 and open the HUD - HUD Options - 'General Settings' / 'General' tabs and edit the 'Filters' accordingly.

Last edited by fozzy71; 11-14-2020 at 11:24 AM.

Hi is there any ETA for this? It's extremely inconvenient. Have already sent email for fix notification.

Is this on the way? Haven't made the switch to hm3 despite buying a long time ago, and tbh quite concerning that I will be forced to in a few months when something that really should have been in the first release isn't fixed after this long.

Edit - I followed the steps in the config edit above and that works, but not with notecaddy-stats which makes it semi-useless. Is there a way that I can get it to work with my NC-stats also?
    Last edited by Beachking; 09-01-2020 at 04:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachking View Post
    Is this on the way? Haven't made the switch to hm3 despite buying a long time ago, and tbh quite concerning that I will be forced to in a few months when something that really should have been in the first release isn't fixed after this long.

Edit - I followed the steps in the config edit above and that works, but not with notecaddy-stats which makes it semi-useless. Is there a way that I can get it to work with my NC-stats also?
    NoteCaddy stats should show all for Hero. Unless you've turned on "Enable session notes" in the NoteCaddy Note Settings (NoteCaddy → File → Settings → Note Settings). You also need to make sure "Add notes for hero" is enabled in this section.