Stack sizes less than 25bb showing ridiculous data? this can't be correct

Default Stack sizes less than 25bb showing ridiculous data? this can't be correct

Hi, I have around 100k hands of heads up plo100 zoom on pokerstars. I play with 100bb autorebuy always

I was playing around with effective stack size filters. When I use "EffectiveStackSizeInBBs<=25" I have around 10k hands with winrate of over 800bb/100

effective stack size less thatn 25bb.png

Hands with stacks less than 25bb happen rarely, but this suggests that over 100k hands every 10th hand basically is played with less than 25bb.

Also the winrate is ridiculous, how can this be correct?

I have also filtered my winrates by different stack sizes and this is how it looks.

stacks winrates.jpg

How can I have such a ridiculous winrate with less than 25bb? I'm suspecting that HM3 calculates something incorrectly.

yeah something is totally wrong with "EffectiveStackSizeInBBs" filter. this is what I see when I use this filter in "Cash Results Graph"

effective stack size less than 25bb chart.png

when i filter less than 20, or even less than 10, it still shows that i have played 10k hands or something. doesn't make sense.

I can't really say why such a large sample might have such a large winrate off the top of my head based on a single image/row of a report. The couple test databases I tested with similar filters behaved fine but none of them were recent or HU Zoom samples. We would need your full sample of original hands sent to us for testing. If they are hands you played live using HM3 or HM2 they will be in their respective archive folders.

Please zip and email the original problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ.

Make sure you also include a link to this thread and attach more full sized screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test if you see any specific hands or tournaments that have inaccurate stats/data.

I think I have figured out how to make this work

When I set this filter to less than 25bb it includes some hands which are not only 25bb effective.
    It has a bunch of hands with deeper stacks for some reason (idk why)

But when I set less than 25bb and more than 1bb (or 0.5bb) the output is correct it seems.

Code:
    EffectiveStackSizeInBBs>0.5 and EffectiveStackSizeInBBs<=50

So I was able to filter for 1-25 or 1-50bb stacks etc.

Still when I filter for all spots with stacks more than 1bb (which should be ALL hands right?),
    out of ~100k hands around 10k hands dissappear (meaning those hands were less than 1bb effective stacks, which makes no sense).

I won't bother with sending hands for now, thanks

double post sorry.
    Last edited by sick_; 01-13-2020 at 04:36 AM.

Thanks for the detailed reply. I will keep this tab open in a reminder list and forward it to our QA/Testing Manager for detailed testing when we are discussing testing matters next.