HUD bugs [repport]

Post HUD bugs [repport]

Hello
    I have a lot of error then let's start the block.
    Version: 3.1.6.5584

When the soft is open a get this error:
    (2 windows open)
    Error: Cannot start thread: error writing TLS. (error 87: incorrect parametre)
    + the option automatic repport already running

Now i click Stop HUD
    Error: Cannot wait for thread termination (error 997: a operation in/out etc...)
    (Stop HUD option doesn't stop while i don't close the error message)

Now If i want to open the HUD (automatic import). By the way it didn't work since error appear.
    I click on the button (from software or icon on the bottom right).
    Error: Cannot wait for thread termiation( error 18: there is no more file)
    + i also get the error 87 #around 80%

I also get this error when i spammed the activation/close the auto import. (close the auto import option)
    Error:Cannot wait for thread termination (error 0: operation succed)

That's all.
    I hope someone can help me.

Please duplicate the issue and send us log files with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:
    - Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel - System & Security - Administrative Tools or Start - Search - 'Event Viewer') - Windows Logs - Applications.*
    - Check for any errors and send the information (Save All Events As...) and compress*/attach that file to this support ticket.

- Close HM3 and the Holdem Manager Server icon in the system tray. *
    - If it is not running or fully launched please open your Windows Task Manager and right-click - End Task on 'Holdem Manager 3', *'HM3 HUD' and 'HoldemManager.Server' if you see them. *
    - Click Start - All Apps - Holdem Manager 3 - 'Copy HM3 Log Files to Desktop'
    - Then zip and attach all (Ctrl+A - Right-Click - Send to - Compressed (zipped) folder) files in that folder to a support ticket here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/category/19 - with a detailed, step by step, description of what you did before the error. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page - https://support.holdemmanager.com/user/mytickets/
    -**If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like or dropbox, then right-click - 'copy dropbox link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. *If you have any problems with dropbox please try using google drive instead.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)