How does "VersusPlayerName" filter work? it doesn't make any sense to me

Question ‎‎

‎‎‎
    Last edited by sick_; 01-03-2021 at 11:30 AM.

The Net Won stat is not vs that player, it's just filtering for hands that both players were involved in. We don't have Net Won vs player X values at this time since we don't have a 'Vs Player' report like we had in HM2 yet. In the HM2 'Vs Player' report you could get that info from this report:

The upper part of the report will show you how much you won from each player specifically. The hand grid below the report shows money won in hands played with that selected player in total, not from just that player like the upper portion of the report.
    Once we add such a report to HM3 then you should be able to get the information you are after with your filters. This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *

HMT-3562
    Leakonomics: Enable vs player report
    If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-3562 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

‎‎‎
    Last edited by sick_; 01-03-2021 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sick_ View Post
    So it just filtered me hands to review vs that player? but the statistics are not filtered, but overall? do i understand it correct?
    Correct. HM2 has a Vs Player report that would do what you are trying to do but HM3 does not have that same report/functionality at this time.

Once we eventually add the:

HMT-3562
    Leakonomics: Enable vs player report

then it should hopefully be possible in HM3 also.

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-3562 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

If you owned a HM2 license before we released HM3 you can still use HM2 and this report/feature, you will just have to manually import your HM3 played hands from C:\HM3Archive to your HM2 database to get the most recent data included.

The upper part of the report will show you how much you won from each player specifically. The hand grid below the report shows money won in hands played with that selected player in total, not from just that player like the upper portion of the report.

Notice the large difference in Net Won between the HM2 Vs Player Report and the Overall report snippet I added filtering the same hero vs the same villain.