HUD Hand History Issue

Default HUD Hand History Issue

Hi all, when I play an MTT, my HUD refreshes back to zero hands when I get moved to new table even when I have the “All Hands” options selected and not “session”
    I should be able to see opponent info if I played them before and use the “All Hands” etc right?

JL

Your problem description is a bit confusing. Your hero HUD is supposed to reset to 0 at every new table, opponents are not. If opponent's HUDs are resetting and you are sure you have previous hands on them it is most likely a filter issue.

Are you using any customized HUD/Tournament filters?

Make sure the HUD Settings > General Settings > Common Settings > [ ] 'Use session stats' is disabled. Also check the Table HUD Options to be sure it is set to All Hands and not Session Stats.

- HUD Settings > HUD Filters should all be set to '2 to 10' and make sure that both check box options under Filter by limits are checked [x].

- HUD Settings > HUD Filters > Filter by date / numer of hands > 'Include hands newer than X months old' should be set to 120 and 'Use last X hands' should be set to 0.

- HUD Settings > Tournament Filters are all set to '1 to 81+'. Changing these filters to anything other than their default settings will make the HUD Stats change drastically based on the number of players at the table and/or their stack sizes in tournaments.

If that doesn't fix the issues, please reproduce the problem and attach a screenshot - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...re-screenshots - showing the HUD, the Report for one of the selected players with the problems, and pictures of the HUD Filters and Tournament Filters and attach a log file as explained in this FAQ.

It seems to be working now , thank you.

You are very welcome. *Thank you for letting us know what solved your problems. *

Good luck at the tables. *If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.