Caddy report problem

Default Caddy report problem

The Caddy report doesn't record live play anymore. It has worked flawlessly in 5 years so it is very strange. It says "The caddy report" is populated once your entire database has been processed" both under New notes and New hands.
    Notes are popping up in the HUD as usual though and I have reset the notes and recreated them once again without any luck with capturing new hands with The Caddy report. The only thing I've changed the last days is that I created another HM database but the new database isn't the active one.

No direction but to trust the final destination

Do you see a tab in NoteCaddy titled "Creating notes"? If not, you can click "create notes..." in the start tab. If it's there, is it showing as fully processed? The "creating notes" tab would also show you the name of the database NC is monitoring/updating. Does it show the correct name there?
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    Do you see a tab in NoteCaddy titled "Creating notes"? If not, you can click "create notes..." in the start tab. If it's there, is it showing as fully processed? The "creating notes" tab would also show you the name of the database NC is monitoring/updating. Does it show the correct name there?
    All hands are processed. I cannot see the file name of the database now under the creating notes tab but I remember that I could during the process when the notes were created and it was the correct database name then. I have also deleted the other database I created. I have historic notes while playing but I still can't generate new ones.

No direction but to trust the final destination

This could be an issue related to a corrupted settings file. You can delete a few files to clear your settings as described here http://wiki.assaultware.com/Resettin...-settings.ashx
    You don't need to clear your note definitions. However, after clearing the settings you may want to click file->reset notes and make sure it's seeing the right database and able to read and generate data from it.
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)