Import and Export not all hands

Default Import and Export not all hands

Hi, i receibe an archive with hands than in other hm2 are 30k hands, but in mine there are only 20k
    Also, i select and export 200 hands, but to the .txt go only 130 (the numbers are only an example)

with the same archive, i import in my notebook and import 26k hands (in my PC only imported 20k hands the same archive)

Please provide full steps as to what you are doing to reproduce this. Where did the 26k hands come from?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Please provide full steps as to what you are doing to reproduce this. Where did the 26k hands come from?
    i'm a coach, students send me their hands, exporting them from their HM2 or PT4 and i receibe one archive or a carpet whith many archives. Then i click in my HM2 "Hand Importing" and the import register less hands than they sent me. This in my PC. In my notebook i import the same archive/s and there the HM2 import more hands than in my PC with the same archive

Also, when i export hands, i select many hands in some report, i click in right click of the mouse and left click in "Save to hard drive..", but the archive usually have less hands in there than i selected and exported

Use the files from c:\hm2archive.

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM2Archive\2016\07\31).

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. *If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then click 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' *and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com or google drive.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

i cant use files from c:/hm2archive because the hands are filtered like "called 2nd barrel" for example

HM2 does not support exported PT4 hand history files as they have their own proprietary flat file export format. The only thing we can suggest is to have your students send you all the pt4 archived hands, or a backup of the entire database if you have a pt4 license to use, and copies of their filters they would have used to export. You can then load their entire db/sample and run the filters for review, instead of having them run the filters for export.

If the hands were exported from HM2 and are not importing to HM2 properly then zip/send those in a support ticket with details/screenshots of the errors as instructed to see if we can possibly improve this issue with HM2 before we end support for HM2.

HM3 should be able to do deal with PT4 (and HM2) exported hands better than HM2 did as HM3 uses the same parsing code that PT4 does. If you also own HM3 then you might want to try importing any of these problem samples to HM3 and report any HM3 specific import issues you might see in a separate support ticket to see if we might be able