standard HUD
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: standard HUD

Default standard HUD

hi

i play on PS.be (running as admin)
    HM3 v3.1.6.0 (running as admin)
    W8.1

graphical hud is working. but not the standard hud, nothing appear on the table
    HH import is correct, i can see my hands in live play tab.

same trouble in CG and MTT.

ty for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by awojj View Post
    hi

i play on PS.be (running as admin)
    HM3 v3.1.6.0 (running as admin)
    W8.1

graphical hud is working. but not the standard hud, nothing appear on the table
    HH import is correct, i can see my hands in live play tab.

same trouble in CG and MTT.

ty for your help.
    Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...roubleshooting - and if that does not help then please send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...roubleshooting - and if that does not help then please send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ.
    I too have this issue since the latest update

I too have had this issue since last update

Did you send in the ticket with the files and screenshots and a link to your post?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Did you send in the ticket with the files and screenshots and a link to your post?
    not yet, hoping awojj will submit and post the fix here

Quote Originally Posted by MuGg$Y View Post
    i will

still not resolved atm. i will have a new laptop tomorrow. will see if it works

You need to send your own logs as it could be something completely different causing your issues. We can't know if you both have the same issue unless we have both your logs to review.

Please reproduce the problem and:

a) Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, Tools - Import details - Live Play and Errors, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site visible in the screen shot.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
    - Send the screenshots in the same/new support ticket the Send Feedback system generated for this issue. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

how did u go ?

how did u go ?
    I don't understand what this means. You need to create a support ticket on our site and send the logs/files as instructed above, and below again:

Please create a support ticket with a link to this thread and your forum username.

Please reproduce the problem and:

a) Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, Tools - Import details - Live Play and Errors, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site visible in the screen shot.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
    - Send the screenshots in the same/new support ticket the Send Feedback system generated for this issue. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.