HM3 keeps on asking me to log in
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default HM3 keeps on asking me to log in

Hello,

I'm using HM3 with PS now. During one hour hud stopped working a couple of times and HM keeps me on asking to log in. When i do i need to restart hud. After a while im asked to login again and so on.

Same problem here, playing on ACR. I'm still on my trial. It was happening before I updated to the newest beta version. Still happening after I updated. Every ~30 minutes or so it will log me out, stop logging hands, require my password again.

Exact same problem on pokerstars

Default Login required again and again

Same problem. I have to login to HM3, restart the HUD ...

Please reproduce the problem and click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu (or from the 'Help' menu at the top), or choose 'Yes' if prompted to submit an error report, and send your logs and config files with a detailed step by step description of the problem that we can use to try and reproduce the problem. After sending the logs/details you can open the ticket in our support center and attach any screenshots or other files to the same ticket for us. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.

If you are unable to send the logs via the automated system for any reason you can collect and send the logs manually.

Quote Originally Posted by rekoks View Post
    Hello,

I'm using HM3 with PS now. During one hour hud stopped working a couple of times and HM keeps me on asking to log in. When i do i need to restart hud. After a while im asked to login again and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cjs55 View Post
    Same problem here, playing on ACR. I'm still on my trial. It was happening before I updated to the newest beta version. Still happening after I updated. Every ~30 minutes or so it will log me out, stop logging hands, require my password again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roversf View Post
    Exact same problem on pokerstars
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadupsky View Post
    Same problem. I have to login to HM3, restart the HUD ...

Please update to our latest pre-release beta version of HM3 Beta v3.1.5.5555 from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...3&channel=beta
    - After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock.*
    * If you do not see an 'unblock' option you can ignore this step.
    - Then, right click the file and click 'Install'.

If you continue to have problems: Please reproduce the problem and click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu (or from the 'Help' menu at the top), or choose 'Yes' if prompted to submit an error report, and send your logs and config files with a detailed step by step description of the problem that we can use to try and reproduce the problem.

If you are unable to send the logs via the automated system for any reason you can collect and send the logs manually - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...les-to-support

Even after the update the problem persists, getting rather annoying now tbh, HUD takes ages to restart, that's if it does, otherwise its a manual restart. Imagine 15x tabling and this keeps happening and still no fix.

version 3.1.5.5557
    Last edited by skeldon87; 12-20-2019 at 01:19 PM.

same here, ps, version 5555. Asking to log in few times an hour and at the same time turning off HUD. Started about week ago.

HEM3 is now virtually un-runnable for me, the re-login and hud crashing is a constant distraction. Must be happening 4-5x times per hour for me.

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5099 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)