Hud pop-ups when mouse hover.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1

    Default Hud pop-ups when mouse hover.

    Hi,
    In HM2 I used to play with popup pumping in when mouse over a stat. Could not find the same in HM3. I am forced to click a stat to see the popup and then to click the popup to make it disappear. I dont like it.

    HM3 doesnt have it or I'm blind and can't find this option?

    Thanks in advance.

    que.png

  2. #2
    You're out! udbrky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    20,469

    Default

    This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-1361 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-1361 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.
    And??

    Yesterday i start HM3 trial, and can't understand - When I hover over the statistics, I only see this:

    So i must to click on stats for the popup to appear, and then click on the popup to close it. Is this the default behavior? How can I change it?

  4. #4
    *** HM3! *** fozzy71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 1971
    Location
    HM Support
    Posts
    30,214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FALOs View Post
    And??

    Yesterday i start HM3 trial, and can't understand - When I hover over the statistics, I only see this:

    So i must to click on stats for the popup to appear, and then click on the popup to close it. Is this the default behavior? How can I change it?
    We replaced the hover over stat specific popups functionality with the stat details tooltip. At this point it is not possible to display the assigned stat specific popup instead of the stat details popup on mouse over. You can only see those popups via left clicking the stat in the HUD you assigned the popup to.

    This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-1361 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    We replaced the hover over stat specific popups functionality with the stat details tooltip. At this point it is not possible to display the assigned stat specific popup instead of the stat details popup on mouse over. You can only see those popups via left clicking the stat in the HUD you assigned the popup to.

    This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-1361 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.
    fozzy - the guy who brought up the topic wrote it at the end of 2019. Guys, this is wrong. I don't know who prompted you to remove such an obvious and useful feature, but it was an obvious mistake.



    While such functionality is a "must have" wherever it is not prohibited, you only complicate it. HeatMap, albeit in a more simplified form than in H2N, is only possible in Notecaddy, if I'm not mistaken, and you didn't enter it in HM3 as base function, so now i also need to click the mouse to display it in PopUp? It's horrible.

    Think about it. It seems to me that this is exactly the functionality thanks to which the user makes the final choice.

    I see that HM2 (HM3?) is very good for analyzing played hands, but in terms of convenience and useful features during the game, this is a big question when compared with H2N.
    And depriving the possibility of pop-up tables is exactly a big minus in this piggy bank.

  6. #6
    *** HM3! *** fozzy71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 1971
    Location
    HM Support
    Posts
    30,214

    Default

    HM2/3 never had a way to show the hole cards grid from their popups, only NoteCaddy had that I think (not 100% sure as I don't use NC or provide NC support). To see the hole cards grid heatmap in HM2/3 you have to do it from the Reports or Live Play view.


  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    HM2/3 never had a way to show the hole cards grid from their popups, only NoteCaddy had that I think (not 100% sure as I don't use NC or provide NC support). To see the hole cards grid heatmap in HM2/3 you have to do it from the Reports or Live Play view.
    English is not my native language, which is probably why you didn't quite understand me. I wrote that hole card grid which is named HotMap is only possible in NoteCaddy:

    Quote Originally Posted by FALOs
    HeatMap, albeit in a more simplified form than in H2N, is only possible in Notecaddy, if I'm not mistaken, and you didn't enter it in HM3 as base function, so now i also need to click the mouse to display it in PopUp? It's horrible.
    But now I need to do a mouse click, and then a mouse click to close this Popup. This is extremely inconvenient.
    Please return the function to pop up on mouse hover as option.


    Sorry if I write something unclear, I partially use a translator.
    Ty

  8. #8
    *** HM3! *** fozzy71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 1971
    Location
    HM Support
    Posts
    30,214

    Default

    I am not sure if you are talking about a HM2 or NC popup. If you are talking about a HM2 popup see my posts above about that feature request. If you are talking about a NC popup you will have to ask about that in the NoteCaddy Support Forum.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    I am not sure if you are talking about a HM2 or NC popup. If you are talking about a HM2 popup see my posts above about that feature request. If you are talking about a NC popup you will have to ask about that in the NoteCaddy Support Forum.
    Ok, easy visual explanation:

    HM2, I attach an EMPTY popup to the desired stats, and to this popup I attach a NoteCaddy HeatMap. In the end, it looks like this:



    As far as I know, I cannot attach the HeatMap directly to the stat, so I need an empty Popup to pop up when I hover over the desired stat and then show me Heatmap/Hand Grid

    If the same principle is preserved in HM3 (I don't know yet, because I am using the trial version), now to see the HeatMap I have to click on the stat, see the HeatMap in the Popup and then click on the Popup again to close it. This is very inconvenient, distracting, and wastes valuable time.

    That is why I am asking you to return the function of simple Popup bubbling, or add the ability to directly display the NoteCaddy Heatmap when hovering over a stat, if this HeatMap is attached to the stat instead of the Popup.

    I hope I was able to get my point across

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    131

    Default

    Unfortunately my original answer is already the third day in "automatic moderation" I will repeat it:

    Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    I am not sure if you are talking about a HM2 or NC popup. If you are talking about a HM2 popup see my posts above about that feature request. If you are talking about a NC popup you will have to ask about that in the NoteCaddy Support Forum.
    See how I do it in HM2:
    I create an empty PopUp and add a NoteCaddy HeatMap (Hand Grid) there. When I need to quickly see what hands the opponent is using in a certain situation, I hover the mouse over a certain stat, an empty PopUp pops up, I hover the mouse over it and see this:




    If in HM3 now I will need to click the mouse so that the Popup pops up, and click the mouse again to close it, I think you understand how inconvenient this is, this takes up valuable time.
    This could have been avoided if HM3 had the ability to attach a NoteCaddy Heatmap directly to a stat, but this is not possible, we still can do it only through Popup?

    Therefore, it is very important that no mouse click is required for PopUp open and closing.

Similar Threads

  1. Mouse hover doesn't work over HUD entries
    By donthomasj in forum NoteCaddy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-06-2017, 05:22 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-15-2013, 06:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •