HM3 - Is there API access like in HM2

Default HM3 - Is there API access like in HM2

I need to export statistics from my report for consolidation in a spreadsheet with some partners. I saw that this was possible using the API in the HM2 version. Is there API access at local host as It happened in the HM2 API example bellow?
    http://localhost:8001/Query?q=select...s%20limit%2055

It is not available yet. What are you trying to create that you are not able to on the reports?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I am part of a team, every month I have to get some data and manually type in a spreadsheet for conference by my boss. I would like to automate this and share the solution with my teammates who also have the same work. Any beta versions of the API on HM3 that I can test?

You were using the HM2 'HMQL Report', to accomplish this process? This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration.

HMT-2209: HMQL Report (similar to HM2)
    If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-2209 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Hi, new to HM3 but was wanting to export data and do some analysis. Is there an api/sdk for HM3? I'd like to start by applying filters and exporting reports

The API is not available yet. You can however right-click save filtered reports to *.csv files. You can also use the https://sqlitebrowser.org/ app for querying the database similar to how PGAdmin worked for HM2 databases.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    The API is not available yet. You can however right-click save filtered reports to *.csv files. You can also use the https://sqlitebrowser.org/ app for querying the database similar to how PGAdmin worked for HM2 databases.
    Thanks fozzy. I'll take a look at the db. Is there any documentation on the schema? Also, when I apply a filter in holdem manager, is it showing me the actual field name as it would appear in the db schema?

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Thanks fozzy. What's the location of the db file? Also, when I apply filters in holdem manager is it showing me the fields as they would appear in the db?

Quote Originally Posted by tornadoesam View Post
    Thanks fozzy. What's the location of the db file? Also, when I apply filters in holdem manager is it showing me the fields as they would appear in the db?
    You can choose where to store them. Click File - Open Database or New Database and it should show the location.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by tornadoesam View Post
    Thanks fozzy. I'll take a look at the db. Is there any documentation on the schema? Also, when I apply a filter in holdem manager, is it showing me the actual field name as it would appear in the db schema?
    No, unfortunately we do not have any public documentation on the database schema that I am aware of. I am not a programmer so I haven't used the DB Browser for much other than integrity checks and compacting the databases after a purge but I do not think the filters in HM3 are going to match up with any of the database field names.