HUD and stats not working on 888

Default HUD and stats not working on 888

Hello ,

the HUD is not working on 888 anymore.maybe after the last update but i`m not sure.

no HUD and no statistics ...

in site settings looks ok ... i`ve checked and 888 saves the data ... don`t know what is going on.

Please update to the latest beta version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...ger_2_Beta.exe

- After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock.*
    * If you do not see an 'unblock' option you can ignore this step.
    - Then, right click the file and run as administrator.

If you continue to have problems:

Please create a support ticket via the Contact Support link and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread. In the ticket send all the following:

Please follow the instructions in this FAQ and reply back with the answers to the 12 questions in that FAQ. Those answers should help us quickly identify your issue, skipping questions will just mean we have to ask again in the next email and will delay the resolution of the issue.

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu.

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screenshot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*
    - Close HM2 and send your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing.

* All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.* It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

I download this beta and not working too.

Everyone using HM2 need be advanced user, follow many steps and every time one thing going wrong and need follow many steps again

every time i reinstall windows here, i lost many hours config this.

Now the team focus on HM3 but HM2 have millions bugs

If updating didn't fix the issue then please send the requested images/logs and details of the problems, and the hands from the session, as instructed above. Unfortunately we need all of these things to be able to debug HM2 HUD issues. It is impossible for me to debug an issue like this in the forums, you need to send the requested logs and other files in a support ticket as instructed above.

6 years ago i`ve opened a ticket and it was never resolved

now you just ask for more and more reposrt and details ... and never an answer ...

and how can it work on HM3 and not on HM2 on the same computer ? ( i`ve tried the freee version )

the most upssetting thing is that you say that you are working on HM3 like you aare giving that away for free
    i want support for my product HM2 ...

Quote Originally Posted by 4noremorse View Post
    6 years ago i`ve opened a ticket and it was never resolved

now you just ask for more and more reposrt and details ... and never an answer ...

and how can it work on HM3 and not on HM2 on the same computer ? ( i`ve tried the freee version )

the most upssetting thing is that you say that you are working on HM3 like you aare giving that away for free
    i want support for my product HM2 ...
    We no longer use our our old support email system, and our new support ticket system is not 6 years old. Are you referring to a developer/bug ticket from 6 years ago regarding the HUD at 888? Either way, whatever bug that was then has no bearing on your issues now. One of our testers played 888 w/o issues yesterday so if you are still having problems you need to send a new set of logs, pictures, hands, etc as requested above. We can't fix your current problem without seeing new logs from testing your current versions of HM2/888.

a) Please create a support ticket via the Contact Support link and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread. In the ticket send all the following:

b) Please follow the instructions in this FAQ and reply back with the answers to the 12 questions in that FAQ. Those answers should help us quickly identify your issue, skipping questions will just mean we have to ask again in the next email and will delay the resolution of the issue.

c) Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu.

Please reproduce the problem and:

- Attach a screenshot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*
    - Close HM2 and send your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing.

* All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.* It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.